This discussion is closed.
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by No Future)
measurements...(inches)...Bust, waist and hips.
34D breasts,
size 10 waist,
size 12 hips.
Sorry I dont know it in inches.
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
38/27/32

Very annoying size.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Wow, I think that's same as me except for the height part! :confused: :eek:
Lol, cool how tall are you adhsur? I know, I'm a little thinner than I'm supposed to be mainly for the promotional work I have to do (so annoying) but there's nothing any1 can do about my curvyness. I'll never be a clothes model b/c of it Oh well, better to be curvy, I think!
ToshTrent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
I stand at 5'7, and my measurements are: 34, 23, 34

(Height, then bust, waist, hips)

xxx Miss Danni xxx

P.S. Or in cm: I guess it would be something like 85, 60, 85. I'm 172cm too, a size 8/10 and 30DD, so... hmm I guess I'm just really curvy!

DB_x
Well well hello there!
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mangomaz)
inside leg 38"?! u sure thats right? how do u find any trousers that fit? even miss sixty who do stupidly long jeans dont do longer than 36" inside leg do they?.... and thats cz theyr intended to be rolled up...
i make all my clothes lol, and jeans i buy online at a 36" and sew funky material on the bottom
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
Lol, cool how tall are you adhsur? I know, I'm a little thinner than I'm supposed to be mainly for the promotional work I have to do (so annoying) but there's nothing any1 can do about my curvyness. I'll never be a clothes model b/c of it Oh well, better to be curvy, I think!
5'3"
Mrs_F
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I just tape measured myself out of total curiousity. I'm 34, 26, 34. Whatever it means lol. I'm a size 10 in clothes and 32A/B depending what time of the month it is lol. Little boobies grrr.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (68)
23.45%
No (222)
76.55%

Watched Threads