Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just noticed you live in Hants. Big up to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    Do you every feel that you're just not good enough for them?
    Do you wonder why they actually want to be with you? They could do so much better....What do they see in you?
    What do you do when you feel they're too good for you? More intelligent, more funny, just a better person.
    Yep, I sometimes feel that way too But I know it's partly because I have a confidence/self-esteem problem, mainly brought about by my parents divorce when growing up, and bullying at school Thus mines a slightly different situation. However *apparently* my friends tell me they see me being a lot happier lately after starting a new life at uni so I guess I'm fine now :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyshort4u)
    awwwww huni! heres a big hug :knuddel: Listen we all feel like that some days....but you kno what, you gota know that YOU ARE AMAZING! - look in the mirror each morning and tell urself that - see I was looking for that flattery website - You know the one where you type in your name and it gives you endless flattery lol - but I couldn't find it so here's me telling you

YOU ARE GORGEOUS
    YOU ARE AMAZING
    YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
    YOU ARE INTELLIGENT

lol - dont ever feel less than you are coz the minute you lose self esteem in yourself, it's the minute guys start to have less respect for you - think the world of yourself and have pride in yourself and you'll find guys feel the same!! And if any guy thinks they're above you then frankly THEY'RE NOT WORTH IT!

Love ya
    Ladyshort
    Aw, that was so sweet! You know Ladyshort, I'm looking at you in a whole different way now :cool: Didn't realise you could be so charming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    mainly brought about by my parents divorce when growing up
    Ahh, I'm not the only one. Tis a hard thing to deal with when your young, eh?

When my parents split up it hit me REAL hard, and i went through the whole 'rebel' stage. I'd run away from home etc. and take it out on my mum even though it wasn't her fault at all.

Looking back i regret how i acted, and feel so sorry for my mum. Thankfully they sorted out there differences and are back together. I'm fine again now, so it's all good.

ReputationRep:
    Aw, that was so sweet! You know Ladyshort, I'm looking at you in a whole different way now :cool: Didn't realise you could be so charming

lol - awwwww - well everyone has their charming sides and when someone lacks self esteem I can't help but intervene!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I sometimes feel that way too But I know it's partly because I have a confidence/self-esteem problem, mainly brought about by my parents divorce when growing up, and bullying at school Thus mines a slightly different situation. However *apparently* my friends tell me they see me being a lot happier lately after starting a new life at uni so I guess I'm fine now :confused:
    Ahh bless you, you are actually beautiful Danni :lollypop: :smile:

(Original post by No Future)
    Do you every feel that you're just not good enough for them?
    Do you wonder why they actually want to be with you? They could do so much better....What do they see in you?
    What do you do when you feel they're too good for you? More intelligent, more funny, just a better person.
    Yes... all the time.

I usually just try to hang in there for as long as possible.

And hope that their sight (and hearing, etc.) doesn't recover any time soon.

[/pessimism]

They could feel much the same as you, you know!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.