The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sorry if this has been done before guys!! :wink:
Personality, Smile, Face.
well, looks wise, they have to have a nice smile! and killer legs does help...
but i like very feminine girls, wear pink, scared of spiders etc etc (cant think of anymore stereotypes). gotta be outgoing and up for a laugh, and also have a randy/ naughty side to em
Blue_Garage
After seeing the thread about small boobs, what are the three things you look for in a girl?

u forgot eyes. eyes are very important
Reply 5
Butt legs and tits.
Reply 6
All of them especialy personality apart from the football one. In fact if she hates football thats even better! Also she would have to be interested in music. This is very important otherwise she may find me very boring and not understand my need for a HIFI system bigger than a cinema screen and 100s of old dusty LPs.

Also well dressed girls are better, tarty girls have their uses but I can't see myself going out with one. The sexiest girls are usualy the ones in the clubs with about 35 different clothing items on! These look very stylish and that they have made a big effort, a much greater effort than some cheap girl who just sticks on some tacky shoes and a 2" skirt.
Reply 7
Face, smile, eyes, personality :smile:

oh and not the type who cheats.......
I'm a sucker for nice eyes and a pretty smile. Always does it for me.

Also, i love a girl with a cute ass. :smile:

I guess personality is a little important aswell.
Reply 9
Easy, face, smile and arse!! lol! :biggrin:
Reply 10
This might sound very... unorthodox, but a sense of intelligence in a girl makes me a lot more attracted to her.
2 5 +
This might sound very... unorthodox, but a sense of intelligence in a girl makes me a lot more attracted to her.

obviously...when you're talking to a girl and you have the impression that you could have a more intelectual conversation talking to your cat...well i'm sure that makes teh diff :rolleyes:
Reply 12
wild thing
obviously...when you're talking to a girl and you have the impression that you could have a more intelectual conversation talking to your cat...well i'm sure that makes teh diff :rolleyes:

Lol! It really does make a difference, i mean eventually your gonna have to talk to them!! That has to be a consideration!
2 5 +

I too like a girl with intellect although for some reason, the goth look really attracts me.
Reply 14
wild thing

Indeed; I feel that the majority of my A-level classes, for example, would be much better off replaced by cats.

The problem with me is that so few girls meet my high personal standards... :wink:
Reply 15
wiwarin_mir
I too like a girl with intellect although for some reason, the goth look really attracts me.

Cos you know they are dirty but they dont flaunt it as much as the sluts!! :biggrin:
Reply 16
wiwarin_mir

same =/

+ i like them to be smart, but not TOO smart. Noting worce than the person you like makeing you feel like crap and stupid everytime they mention school/exams etc.
2 5 +

The problem with me is that so few meet my high personal standards... QUOTE]

I know exactly how you feel...i have the same problem too lol :wink: :wink:
SciFi25
Lol! It really does make a difference, i mean eventually your gonna have to talk to them!! That has to be a consideration!

yeah if you want teh relationship to go beyond sex :rolleyes:
Reply 19
I'm not so shallow as to be able to pick three characteristics that I look for in a girl. She obviously has to have the lot.

Latest

Trending

Trending