This discussion is closed.
axeman
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum. I'm really stuck in this situation and was hoping some of you could help me out. I'm an overseas student doing Bsc Culinary Arts at Thames Valley University. I'm looking to change my course and do a diploma in Music at a Music School. Till now its narrowed down to the Guitar Institute and the London Colllege of Contemporary Music. Another two places I'm looking to apply to are the Academy of Contemporary Music at Guildford and the Brighton Institute of Modern Music. I'm biased towards the first two because they are close to where I live in central london. Do any of you know if the above schools are any good?

Also i wanted to know how easy/difficult it is to withdraw from a college and what exactly I have to tell them as my reason for wanting to leave.

I'm really in a mess here and need to sort everything out by thursday. Please help me out if you can.

Brgds,
Axeman
axeman
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Someone please reply, I have an assessment at London College of Contemporary Music in 2 hours and I'm really stressed.

Please please please please please please please please......
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (135)
62.79%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
21.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
15.81%

Watched Threads