The Student Room Group

University selection

I got offer from City university of London and University of sussex for Masters in Data Science.
I want to know that which university is better in terms of jobs and opportunities?
Original post by MohdTalib
I got offer from City university of London and University of sussex for Masters in Data Science.
I want to know that which university is better in terms of jobs and opportunities?

Hi @MohdTalib

I'd suggest you to please compare the modules of the course from the universities and choose the one which you feel are most interesting to you and will help you with career growth. Alongside, do a good research on the life at all the universities, try getting in touch with alumni and know what they say about their experience, compare pros and cons and then come to a conclusion. Hope this helps :smile:.

Kind regards
Student Ambassador - Coventry University
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @MohdTalib

I'd suggest you to please compare the modules of the course from the universities and choose the one which you feel are most interesting to you and will help you with career growth. Alongside, do a good research on the life at all the universities, try getting in touch with alumni and know what they say about their experience, compare pros and cons and then come to a conclusion. Hope this helps :smile:.

Kind regards
Student Ambassador - Coventry University

Hi @Student Ambassador

Thank you for your response.
I will surely look into that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending