The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Wata
what u guys think of new ucas tracker layout

It's alright, nothing special...I preferred the old one.

Having said that, I wish they spent more time putting our offers on instead of making the page look pretty. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Reply 2
Adhsur
It's alright, nothing special...I preferred the old one.

Having said that, I wish they spent more time putting our offers on instead of making the page look pretty. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

so u not had any offers yet? me neither :frown:
Reply 3
Wata
so u not had any offers yet?

I have indeed... :wink: One offer, from a splendid place.
Reply 4
Adhsur
I have indeed... :wink: One offer, from a splendid place.

like bradford?
Reply 5
Wata
like bradford?

LOL!! shhhhhhh....errr....Bradford IS amazing :confused:
Reply 6
Adhsur
LOL!! shhhhhhh....errr....Bradford IS amazing :confused:

lol..i applied there too.
Reply 7
Wata
lol..i applied there too.

Oh? For what? Have you got an offer?
Reply 8
Adhsur
Oh? For what? Have you got an offer?

clincial sciences as an insurance for medicine, if i get 60% in all my modules in yr 1 i get transferred to leeds medical college yr 2 :smile: so not too bad..no offer yet though.
Reply 9
Wata
clincial sciences as an insurance for medicine, if i get 60% in all my modules in yr 1 i get transferred to leeds medical college yr 2 :smile: so not too bad..no offer yet though.

Ah i see...good luck! :biggrin:
It's ugly and poorly designed. Decisions should be bold and the font should be bigger.
Reply 11
Unregistered
It's ugly and poorly designed. Decisions should be bold and the font should be bigger.

good luck to u to Adhsur

LOL unreg, u really think its that bad
Reply 12
Unregistered

Ay ay.
Reply 13
Wata
what u guys think of new ucas tracker layout

What does it it look like? - can someone applying this year post a screenshot or two.
Reply 14
I actually really like the new site...it adds a little more formality to the situation...LOL! Like you said though, it would be nice if they got round to putting offers etc on instead!
It no longer tells you which college you applied for at Cambridge; just gives the campus code. :|

a.
i think the new design is much better than the old.

Wooh, they really do make it look quite smooth don't they.

Big improvement.

Latest

Trending

Trending