The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I like hot orange dyluted orange juice :redface:
Reply 41
Drinking hot chocolate during a cold winter's morning is pure bliss. :redface:

Apart from that, I occasionally drink tea and ovaltine. Coffee's not my thing as it's highly capable of giving me an upset stomach. :frown:
Reply 42
I drink cold water, some fruit juices and some alcohols... however no hot beverages.
Reply 43
Tea. Which reminds me: I just boiled the kettle. Oh God, and I didn't even realise it; I just did it as a matter of course, as I stumbled into the room. Bloody hell.

Addicted, anyone?
Milo's the best :biggrin: :biggrin:
I used to drink tea every morning, but now I don't drink any hot drinks. Though, I like dipping YoYo biscuits into the tea and eating them when they are soggy mmmm
danni_bella83
Milo's the best :biggrin: :biggrin:

Icecream with about 4 spoons of milo on the top :biggrin:
I don't actually drink coffee, but I have been known on the odd occassion to actually eat it.
Reply 48
wiwarin_mir
I don't actually drink coffee, but I have been known on the odd occassion to actually eat it.
Lol! I hope you don't eat it frozen.
Monteferro
Lol! I hope you don't eat it frozen.

No, I eat the granuals.
Reply 50
wiwarin_mir
No, I eat the granuals.

how deos it taste?
yo-less
how deos it taste?

It tastes quite nice actually, especially since you get an instant caffine rush.
Reply 52
i havent got anything against tea or coffee,but i don't love it either.hot chocolate should have more chocloate though,as someone previously mentioned.
Reply 53
wiwarin_mir
It tastes quite nice actually, especially since you get an instant caffine rush.

*makes mental note to taste coffee granules*
Reply 54
ok i just tasted nescafe' granules.they taste...weird.i can't describe it.

however,my mum did want to know why i was "eating coffee"
yo-less
ok i just tasted nescafe' granules.they taste...weird.i can't describe it.

however,my mum did want to know why i was "eating coffee"

You obviously only do that when you are really tired, it is meant to wake you up.

Latest

Trending

Trending