Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    rolo yogort! lol i cant spell it

but you haveeeeeeeeeeeee to try it! its sooooooooo nice! yummmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    *agrees*

but I'm addicted to the crunchie pots...

talking of crunchie. anyone seen him recently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shootingstar)
    *agrees*

but I'm addicted to the crunchie pots...

talking of crunchie. anyone seen him recently?
    oh yer.....probly busy with all his gf's lol
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by gossip_girl)

I love those! And so does my parrot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    i shouldnt of eaten two in a row.....im piggy.........

ReputationRep:
    oh yer.....probly busy with all his gf's lol
    probably... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

OMG i love those too mmmmmmm and so did my parrot as well before he died after 16 years of having him R.I.P Sunny but Big up to the rolo yoghurt's mmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    i shouldnt of eaten two in a row.....im piggy.........
    ah! We'll let you off!

ReputationRep:

*drools* I adore those!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ladyshort4u)
    OMG i love those too mmmmmmm and so did my parrot as well before he died after 16 years of having him R.I.P Sunny but Big up to the rolo yoghurt's mmmmmmm
    Awwww that's so sad! :bawling:

My Eccles is only 5 and should live til he's about 60 though, so we can share lots more yoghurts.

ReputationRep:

My Eccles is only 5 and should live til he's about 60 though, so we can share lots more yoghurts.

Yeh Sunny was meant to live to be 40 but he passed away at 16 because he didn't know how to fly - he was a disabled bird and one time he got scared and he fell to the bottom of his cage where he twisted his neck and broke his foot coz he couldn't save himself as he couldn't fly. We took him out of the cage and i carried him in my hands and we called the vet but before the vet arrived he had a heart attack and collapsed in my hands - he was my parrot and died in my hands which was very upsetting but that's what happens with pets eh? and god knows why i'm writing this in a rolo yoghurt thread....AHHHHH YESS.....and he loveddddd rolo yoghurts!!

ReputationRep:

*Kidnaps Eccles* I love parrots!

ReputationRep:
    *Kidnaps Eccles* I love parrots!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*chases after shootingstar, grabs dear Eccles and shoves a rolo yoghurt pot on shootingstar's nose! :confused: * lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeh Sunny was meant to live to be 40 but he passed away at 16 because he didn't know how to fly - he was a disabled bird and one time he got scared and he fell to the bottom of his cage where he twisted his neck and broke his foot coz he couldn't save himself as he couldn't fly. We took him out of the cage and i carried him in my hands and we called the vet but before the vet arrived he had a heart attack and collapsed in my hands - he was my parrot and died in my hands which was very upsetting but that's what happens with pets eh? and god knows why i'm writing this in a rolo yoghurt thread....AHHHHH YESS.....and he loveddddd rolo yoghurts!!
    *sits and cries*

ReputationRep:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*chases after shootingstar, grabs dear Eccles and shoves a rolo yoghurt pot on shootingstar's nose! :confused: * lol
    *is confused*

why am I wearing a rolo pot?

ReputationRep:
    They're NIIIICE

ReputationRep:
    my thread has been taken over buy parrots! *runs screaming*

ReputationRep:
    *is confused*

why am I wearing a rolo pot?

lol urm dono!! haha - just got mad when you kidnapped poor old Eccles lol - and thought I'd keep with the point of the thread and bring the rolo pots up again! lol but still you get one shoved on ur nose for trying to kidnap poor old Eccles! lol (love ya really...)

ReputationRep:

THE BATTLE OF THE PARROTS AND ROLO YOGHURT POTS

ReputationRep:
    *laughs*

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.