The Student Room Group
So the girl already thought you are a creep? There's nothing you can do now than leave her alone, and maybe tell her through a mutual friend you apologise for creeping her out, that you will now maintain distance from her and wish her the best.

Don't try to do anything other than leaving her alone. Anything else you do will make everything worse and you'll become her nightmare. Your friend is right, once you're in "creepy guys zone" it's game over.

All you're doing now is damage control, to minimise her wariness towards you, so she wouldn't tell every woman and girl she know to stay away from you.
Original post by Anonymous
How do I stop her from thinking I'm a creep and have no intention of being a creep?

It's very simple.

All you have to do is to keep things light.

Say "no" to her when appropriate.
Be assertive if she says or does something that you fundamentally disagree with, instead of going along with her BS.
Be willing to walk away.
Maintain the frame that you are assessing her as much as she is assessing you.
Be socially calibrated.
Pass her **** tests. Which is easy to do when you know how.

And if 4 out of 10 women that you meet think you're a creep and 5 dislike you and 1 loves you, then that's fine. It's better than 10 liking you but none of them loving you.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
It's very simple.

Be assertive if she says or does something that you fundamentally disagree with, instead of going along with her BS.
Be willing to walk away.
Be socially calibrated.

And if 4 out of 10 women that you meet think you're a creep and 5 dislike you and 1 loves you, then that's fine. It's better than 10 liking you but none of them loving you.

Woah that's terrible advice. It's both completely unrelated to OP problem and being misogynistic at the same time.
Original post by Arctic Kitten
Woah that's terrible advice. It's both completely unrelated to OP problem and being misogynistic at the same time.

Ha ha. That's funny. You're clowning me, right? :biggrin:
If she thinks you're a creep, I'd just let her. You must have done something to offend her in order to think you're a creep. I mean, 'creep' is quite a harsh word.
Original post by amandaholten
If she thinks you're a creep, I'd just let her. You must have done something to offend her in order to think you're a creep. I mean, 'creep' is quite a harsh word.

Nah some girls are hysterical about these matters. And some want to take good men down. Others like to attract attention by roleplaying as the "poor little girl" so people wish her well.

Original post by Dunnig Kruger
It's very simple.

Be willing to walk away.
Be socially calibrated.

PRSOM. If you go to women so they love you, the bottom line is have someone loving you, even if many think you are a creep. Or even most.

That one lady who throws herself at you would make up for it!

If those who think you're a creep try damaging your reputation, then you should of course fight back! But don't attack first, wait until you know that girl tries telling on your so-called "creepiness" then you can do the same.

Original post by Arctic Kitten
So the girl already thought you are a creep? There's nothing you can do now than leave her alone, and maybe tell her through a mutual friend you apologise for creeping her out, that you will now maintain distance from her and wish her the best.

Don't try to do anything other than leaving her alone. Anything else you do will make everything worse and you'll become her nightmare. Your friend is right, once you're in "creepy guys zone" it's game over.

All you're doing now is damage control, to minimise her wariness towards you, so she wouldn't tell every woman and girl she know to stay away from you.

True, although, if that girl decided to tell every woman and girl she know to stay away, that could hamper your reputation. If she starts thaat first I'd of course do the same anyway.
Original post by Anonymous
I won't go into details, but a friend said once a girl sees you as a creep, it's a complete game over; if she's not interested in making friends, she may change her mind if left alone.

How do I stop her from thinking I'm a creep and have no intention of being a creep?

You can't stop her. Best you can do is protect your reputation and assets in case she attempts to bring you down out of spite
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 7
It's worse for a guy to be seen as a creep by a girl.
In any context.
Because creeps are generally viewed as weird pests who can't take no for an answer or predatory criminals.
Surely you must've done something to be labelled a creep? Also, were you outright called a creep / she acted like you were, or are you just assuming she thinks that way? I understand there are cases where a guy is wrongly labelled a creep, but the only side of the argument that's coming from is the guy and so it isn't fair to assume that girls don't have valid reasons for being creeped out by a guy. I'd assume even subtle actions could come off the wrong way on some people for whatever reason, and so context is important
Reply 9
You can't do anything, best ignore this girl and find someone else to get to know. The problem is there are girls out there who don't like guys generally, or only like one or two, and if you aren't one of the ones they like then you can't do anything right with them. e.g. You smile at them and give eye contact and you're a creep. You don't and your miserable and unfriendly. You take an interest in them and you're annoying. You ignore them and you're rude. You try and get talking to them and you're a pest. You don't and you have no confidence. You talk about intellectual things with them and you're weird. You don't and you talk about things like sport and you're another boring guy. I would say that a majority of girls are like this really.
Original post by Anonymous #1
I won't go into details, but a friend said once a girl sees you as a creep, it's a complete game over; if she's not interested in making friends, she may change her mind if left alone.

What interactions have you had with this girl?
definetley the latter

Latest

Trending

Trending