This discussion is closed.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Do you ever miss your friends if you dont see them for a while? Or do you just not bother about it?

Just thought i'd ask cos i miss my mates a lot if i dont see them every now and again, especially my best mate but school ones as well. But someone told me they dont ever get like that. So what about you?
john williams
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well i suppose it depends on how close you are and how long you have been apart or not seem each other. I generally dont miss my friends, as if you do why not just txt them or arrange to see them.. Although i suppose its more a girly thing.
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
pretty much actully,not only the close ones.
Harv616
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yep, but i seem to be loseing alot of them, so i doubt they miss me
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If I don't see them for a while, they're probably not my friends.
Kiesha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes, the ones that live far away.
Asian cutie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i see most of mine at school everyday so i dont, but in the summer i tend to.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Asian cutie)
i see most of mine at school everyday so i dont, but in the summer i tend to.
Yeah same here....by the end of the summer holidays i was dreaming about mates, even ones i dont even talk to that much at school. I didnt see my best mate once for about 5 days and i started feeling really depressed and had a feeling that i absolutely HAD to see her all the time. :confused:
Acaila
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Depends on the friend. Some I can hardly see all summer and neither of us feel particularly weird about it. But another friend I haven't spoken to in two nights I'm really missing. So it depends on that person, and on my relationship with the person.
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i dunno i find i only miss them in cirtain situations or place where i need someone to talk to
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't get to see my best mates 5 days of the week due to the fact I'm living at Uni. I only get to see them Friday nights through to Sunday Afternoons so I miss them quite a lot.
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hehe i don't see my bestie for 2 months sometimes:p:not even call her:p:I'm mad at her at the moment anyway
rachplatt
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It definitely depends on the person. Some people I can not see for weeks and weeks, not have any contact with all summer and then we're friends like nothings changed as soon as school starts. With other people (not necessarily my offiical best mates if that makes sense) I get really down if I go for more than a day or two without seeing them!
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
Do you ever miss your friends if you dont see them for a while? Or do you just not bother about it?

Just thought i'd ask cos i miss my mates a lot if i dont see them every now and again, especially my best mate but school ones as well. But someone told me they dont ever get like that. So what about you?
Depends how busy I am. If Ive got nothing to do then yes I do. In general though Im too busy to think about it. That sounds terrible I know but thats the way it is
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My friends are my life. I hardly get to see a lot of them anymore.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
My friends are my life. I hardly get to see a lot of them anymore.
aww. Make the time to see them. They probably feel the same
Checking for Spies
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This probably sounds sad but I miss my mates the most after a really good night out together or somethin like that.It makes me all depressed the next day lol
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Eh well not really, but I had this odd feeling the other day. I thought about someone I haven't spoken to in about 3 years. I think she was one of the most honest friends I've ever had and hope she's doing well. Other than that, everyone's expendable!! :hello:
Mrs_F
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I fell out with my best friend from school just after leaving school. I hadn't spoke to her in 5 years until the other night and now were friends again and I'm so glad cos I really missed her. I have been wanting to make up with her for ages cos we have missed out on so much of each others lives but I never really saw her much. I'm glad were friends again now though, and we have promised not to go for 5 years without speaking again.
happysoul
Report 14 years ago
Yes, after GCSE's, my best friend left our school to go to college and I hardly ever see her. We still meet up and everything but its not the same as seeing each other everyday. Noone quite understands my sense of humour the way she does and the lunchtimes spent continually laughing are missed.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads