How did everyone find the exam?
Reply 1
Original post by Hhhhhh558

horrendous, didn’t even finish the paper
Reply 2
Original post by sickjd
horrendous, didn’t even finish the paper

Thank god I wasn't the only one. Hated the last 2 questions. I had barely revised those topics. Had revised everything single other topic thoroughly except for that one.
Reply 3
Thank god I wasn't the only one. Hated the last 2 questions. I had barely revised those topics. Had revised everything single other topic thoroughly except for that one.

what was the last question? was it that 5 marker on gravimetric analysis cause i had no idea what to put
Reply 4
Tbh the gravimetric analysis and the questions on the page before. The stuff about sea water and all that.
Reply 5
Tbh the gravimetric analysis and the questions on the page before. The stuff about sea water and all that.

pretty sure i left out all the questions at the back, hope unit 2 is better 🙏🤞
Original post by sickjd
pretty sure i left out all the questions at the back, hope unit 2 is better 🙏🤞

It was such a horrendous exam! The past papers were nothing compared to what we had
Hoping grade boundaries will be low
me and my friends all sighed, i think some of us didn't finish the paper

i left out the last two pages and i only had like less than 10 minutes? to comprehend the last question
the whole paper wasn't hard but it is really god damn long like there's a lot of 1-2 marks questions with lines asking us to write stuff that wastes my time
Original post by staycyoungluv
me and my friends all sighed, i think some of us didn't finish the paper

i left out the last two pages and i only had like less than 10 minutes? to comprehend the last question
the whole paper wasn't hard but it is really god damn long like there's a lot of 1-2 marks questions with lines asking us to write stuff that wastes my time

Yeah exactly I ran out of time for completing parts of some questions but I think grade boundaries will be low
i thought it was quite different to other past papers imo

I left out around 7 marks. How did you guys work out the percentage abundancy?
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending