The Student Room Group

UAL CSM MA Product Design 2023

Anybody has any updates to share for sep 23? About applications or even joining uni
Reply 1
Anybody got any interviews for the fall intake? how much time did it take? I'm still waiting for mine. Is anybody on the same page here?
Original post by kaaayk
Anybody got any interviews for the fall intake? how much time did it take? I'm still waiting for mine. Is anybody on the same page here?

I got the invitation las week and had the interview yesterday.

after the interview it will be 2-3 weeks to get the official answer
MA Service Design
Reply 3
congratulations on your interview. let's hope you get in!
Original post by Elbuencali

MA Service Design

Hey did you apply for the second round? I applied for the second round but haven't received any official communication yet
Reply 5
Original post by chimkenleg
Hey did you apply for the second round? I applied for the second round but haven't received any official communication yet

Same here. I applied for MA product and I'm still waiting
Original post by kaaayk
Same here. I applied for MA product and I'm still waiting

When did you submit your portfolio? I was given the deadline of 20 April and I submitted on the same day. All the best, I hope we get a mail asap : )
Reply 7
Original post by chimkenleg
When did you submit your portfolio? I was given the deadline of 20 April and I submitted on the same day. All the best, I hope we get a mail asap : )

I submitted on 15 April. All the best to you too! CSM is famous for late responses. Let's expect something by this week 🤞
Reply 8

MA Service Design

Hey did u get the results??
Reply 9
Original post by kaaayk
I submitted on 15 April. All the best to you too! CSM is famous for late responses. Let's expect something by this week 🤞

hey. Did u get any response from them?
Reply 10
Original post by kaaayk

Hey I did get an interview invite and have received an informal offer letter for MASD. Any luck on your side?
Reply 11
I had my interview almost 2 weeks ago but no response yet. Anxiously waiting!
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Uaeel
Hey did u get the results??

Hi
So it took them some time to give me an official answer.
But I just got the uncondicional offer.
I got an informal confirmation just right after the interview (over a month ago) but I just receive the confirmation today)
Hope you got some news
Reply 13
Hey. Congratulations!! I got my conditional offer. May I ask which course you had applied for?

Hi
So it took them some time to give me an official answer.
But I just got the uncondicional offer.
I got an informal confirmation just right after the interview (over a month ago) but I just receive the confirmation today)
Hope you got some news
Reply 14
Original post by Uaeel
Hey. Congratulations!! I got my conditional offer. May I ask which course you had applied for?

MA. Service Design

You?
Reply 15
Ma Womenswear.

MA. Service Design

You?

Quick Reply

Latest