The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
If anyone is interested (and from the posts it would seem that you are not) they were available on the Arsenal website but ran out of stock in the time it takes to make a coup-a-soup :banghead:
Reply 61
make poverty history are the best ones :smile::smile:
historyhoney
I have a make poverty history that I got for £1.25 in oxfam, trying to start a craze at school, cos - even though this isn't the best methods - if everyone wheres them then lots of money will go to oxfam!

i love oxfam. i buy all my clothes there
Reply 63
KidA
make poverty history are the best ones :smile::smile:

What the hell is the woman in your avatar doing to that banana???!!! :biggrin:
enigmatic

LoL! Wouldn't you love to be that banana.. :biggrin:
Reply 65
enigmatic

she's eating it, thats what you do with a banana, you eat it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :smile:
Reply 66
KidA
she's eating it, thats what you do with a banana, you eat it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :smile:

I'm sure there are many other uses to banana's. Don't ask me though...i'm innocent :angel:
Reply 67
enigmatic
I'm sure there are many other uses to banana's. Don't ask me though...i'm innocent :angel:

Looks like she's sucking it to me to get out all the beautiful banana juice
Reply 68
afireinside©
Why is breast cancer more important then testicular cancer? :confused: :rolleyes:

Its not, you can get testicular cancer awareness ones too, (think they're the yellow ones)
Reply 69
If anyone does want an anti-rasicm wristband i'd get on the Arsenal website asap
Reply 70
humph, i want to buy one, but it won't add it.

:mad:
OK... anti-bullying I get. And Anti-racism, Anti-poverty etc... but anti-cancer wristbands??? What the ****? It's like... "Oh yeah, I'm completely anti-cancer. Boo! Down with cancer!"

I can imagine them marching down the street with banners saying "No More Cancer!" or "Ban Cancer!". Why do people need a wristband saying that they're against cancer? Is anyone PRO-Cancer? *grumble*
Reply 72
anti-racism bands are almost sold-out.. go get yours now
Reply 73
yeah we should have anti-terrorism ones aswell. as there are many proponents of terrorism.. i might be the champ for that campaign
Reply 74
The Messiah
yeah we should have anti-terrorism ones aswell. as there are many proponents of terrorism.. i might be the champ for that campaign

And how many terrorists have you met? :rolleyes:
Reply 75
kingslaw
And how many terrorists have you met? :rolleyes:

well including yourself that'll be 18... all in somalia and Isreal ofcourse
Reply 76
The Messiah
why are people pying 20 pounds on ebay for what is fundamentally a piece of plastic. the prices are extortionate. dont you think its ridiculous?

yeah, any stupid craze like that is a f*cking joke!
Here's what I consider to be a fairly amusing comment page about the wristband craze. Don't even think about it reading it if you're easily offended.. it's rather provocative.

www.wrongopinion.com
Tonight Matthew
Here's what I consider to be a fairly amusing comment page about the wristband craze. Don't even think about it reading it if you're easily offended.. it's rather provocative.

www.wrongopinion.com

:rolleyes: Well, that was amusing reading actually.
You think? It's a touch close to the bone, but I couldn't help but giggle.

Latest

Trending

Trending