Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    You think? It's a touch close to the bone, but I couldn't help but giggle.
    I agree, but there is always one person to write something like this.

It's amusing in an ironic way.

ReputationRep:
    Well to be fair, "Napoleon" is right - Maddox isn't the only person allowed to write online.

ReputationRep:
    So Nike are doing anti racium wristbands but wont do anything about their sweatshops used to produce teh bands and other items

ReputationRep:
    I dont like tham at all. Think its really sad that people need to make a statement when they give money to charity. I give money to charity all the time but would not consider advertising it on my body.

I also cant even begin to think what difference these bits of plastic will make, yeah nice idea and all, but if someone wants to be an arse they are going to be an arse whether wristbands exist or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diamontrina)
    I dont like tham at all. Think its really sad that people need to make a statement when they give money to charity. I give money to charity all the time but would not consider advertising it on my body.

I also cant even begin to think what difference these bits of plastic will make, yeah nice idea and all, but if someone wants to be an arse they are going to be an arse whether wristbands exist or not

Well show a firend they say hey those look cool I'll buy one, they show five friends, who show their friends out of school and soon you have a lot of money which goes to charity by peeps who wouldn't normally give moeny away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    Well show a firend they say hey those look cool I'll buy one, they show five friends, who show their friends out of school and soon you have a lot of money which goes to charity by peeps who wouldn't normally give moeny away
    but whats cool about a bit of plastic..... grrrr I dunno they just annoy me. That and I cant imagine why nike would be doing anything good for anyone. Out of the pound or what ever 1p probs goes to workers, 9p to the charity, and 90p to there profit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diamontrina)
    and I cant imagine why nike would be doing anything good for anyone. Out of the pound or what ever 1p probs goes to workers, 9p to the charity, and 90p to there profit
    I agree with that!

ReputationRep:
    why do idiots who clearly have no opinion on anything (Especially not racism, cancer, poverty, or bullying... in fact they are bullies themselves...) wear all these bands at once? could they be more false? *calms down*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phil1988)
    why do idiots who clearly have no opinion on anything (Especially not racism, cancer, poverty, or bullying... in fact they are bullies themselves...) wear all these bands at once? could they be more false? *calms down*
    yeah, some people are missing the whole point of these bands and wearing it just for fashion or because it's 'kool' to wear it.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.