The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SciFi25
:rolleyes: Oh really?? Prove it!!

Prove what???? To me a Chav is a scalley, (well thats what we call them), and I dress and talk different to them. Besides Im not on the dole, I have a job and I'm a student.
Reply 121
BlueAngel
Prove what???? To me a Chav is a scalley, (well thats what we call them), and I dress and talk different to them. Besides Im not on the dole, I have a job and I'm a student.

[politically correct mode] *ahem* i think you mean job seekers allowance [/politically correct mode]
Reply 122
PrOdiGy_
my teachers are annoying though, they dont even believe me when i say my dog ate my homework

mean teachers... :mad: :biggrin:
Reply 123
BlueAngel

:rolleyes: I believe you! Though you are moving to ireland! Home of pikeys and arse raping boy bands!
Reply 124
SciFi25
:rolleyes: I believe you! Though you are moving to ireland! Home of pikeys and arse raping boy bands!

apparently it seems to rain a lot there. one of my relatives moved over there a year ago and they always complain to me how they hardly ever go outside and its not raining. i find it hard to believe though
Reply 125
PrOdiGy_
apparently it seems to rain a lot there. one of my relatives moved over there a year ago and they always complain to me how they hardly ever go outside and its not raining. i find it hard to believe though

They should try pompey, its always raining here!! lol!! :biggrin:
PrOdiGy_

I love the rain.
saturn
i dunno why it just does. I mean for example when girls hug each other and make a fuss it just annoys me is anyone else like this?
Also when bad events happen in the past or history everyone has loads of sympathy and yet people are all to willing to just kill animals and think nothing of it.
I think this is partly why it annoys me humans are so stuck up and think they are so superior, all this need for 'love and support' is pathetic compared to what animals go through

Don't know whether anyone's already pointed this out, but you do realise that your annoyance is an emotion too, don't you?
Reply 128
SciFi25
They should try pompey, its always raining here!! lol!! :biggrin:

As is Southampton...well more than i was previously used to anyway :smile:
c'mon ppl iv just read all ur replies to each other. its rly sad that sum of u hate emotion. i mean i dunno where i wud b without all my best mates sumtimes you just need to hug, it makes you feel secure. what wud u do if one day they werent there anymore??? youd wish you'd hugged them wudny u?

Latest

Trending

Trending