Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well the only logical thing for pain relief until you can see a doctor is to take some panadol/Neurofen or something, and if its a muscle thing, put heat on it and if its swelling ice it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    hey kid, i think you should hit it with sticks, or sleep with a chicken bone under your pillow...

I think thats all the bases covered...
    hehe (and i didn't mean you).

by the way, while you're here....what does it mean if you cough up black sputum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    i have really bad cramp in both my knees. its just started last nite and is gettin worse. ne ideas what could be causin it?
    i want to be a lawyer. I think that answers your questiong.

good luck with your knee

(Original post by timeofyourlife)
    hehe (and i didn't mean you).

by the way, while you're here....what does it mean if you cough up black sputum?
    if you cough up black then its probably soot or tar. saw dust too is surprisingly dark. I worked as a carpenters apprentice for a few weeks once, and by day 3 everytime i blew my nose or coughed i had black mucus/snot.
    If by cough up you mean vomit, then its a sign of a duodenal ulcer - coffee appearance vomit

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.