Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Zapsta voted??

oh wait. its months and months old

ReputationRep:
    Waah this thread is old!

I believe in a higher being, hence have faith, unlike some other people...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota)
    I believe in a higher being, hence have faith, unlike some other people...
    Me too! And I call him... Jack Daniels.

ReputationRep:
    In the words of Jean-Paul Sartre: "Hell is other people".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    It's just a rollercoaster ups and downs then death
    So the answer is both.
    :dito:
    --------------
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Me too! And I call him... Jack Daniels.
    :rofl:

God my posts alternate between long waffly things and just emoticons...

ReputationRep:
    i always beliueved that you dont need to die in order to experience heaven and hell... you can experience it here right in this earth

ReputationRep:
    I have to say that in the last 6 months I have been the happiest and the most miserable I have ever been. Today I have been in the UK for 6 months! Woo hoo and am so deliriously happy I might kiss a random stranger in the street.

La la la la la la

ReputationRep:
    i love life.

just wanted to share that with you all yeah!

ReputationRep:
    You guys need help Life ROCKS! Life rocks my very SOCKS! Even when I'm pissed off or sad, life still ROCKS! Because I have it, and that in itself is.... rockin'. When like I have, you've died before, you tend to be very very happy that you HAVE life at all.

Yeah, I like that word.

ReputationRep:
    At the moment, i'd say my life is utterly unenjoyable and occasionally pointless...

[Man, I hate Biochem ]

ReputationRep:
    The latter, most definitely. Most people who really feel the former, aren't here with us anymore, sadly.

ReputationRep:
    'Dont stop me now!!!' feeling brillig tonight

ReputationRep:
    Life is full of high and lows, at the moment in the lows.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    And life is both utterly pointless but occasionally enjoyable.
    Not all that dissimilar to TSR, then.

Up until this week (or, to be more precise, this very evening), I might well have been inclined towards the former; as it is, however, I shall elect accordingly to reserve judgement, pending my return. Enough said.

ReputationRep:
    ive decided that i dont love life after all i am quietly going mad i have lost the will to live and i cant for the life of me write my assignment :mad:

i'm so stuckkkk :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    it takes much courage simply just to live... life is one big obstacle course... depends on you whether it's worth living or not, suicide is the easier option.

ReputationRep:
    Life's difficult at times, but I love it! I love the fact that I have so much time left (fingers crossed, anyway!) and I have a chance to actually do something with my life. At the moment I'm having so much fun discovering new things as well as learning to be responsible and thinking about what I'm going to do with my life. Yeah, there are times when I wonder what the point is or whether life is really worth it, but I always come to the same conclusion-life is what you make it, and it's definately worth it, even if it doesn't always seem like it.

After tonight? Yar, I choose option #1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    As PublicSchoolAnn would probably say: "poll coming, darlings".
    Don't you mean darlingos?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Not all that dissimilar to TSR, then.

Up until this week (or, to be more precise, this very evening), I might well have been inclined towards the former; as it is, however, I shall elect accordingly to reserve judgement, pending my return. Enough said.
    A tentative option #2.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.