The amount you miss when you are away from UKL

Watch
This discussion is closed.
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Since I had to do various bits of painting, I was without the internet for 10 days, I really have missed so much, does anyone else find they do not know where to start when in my situation.
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
Since I had to do various bits of painting, I was without the internet for 10 days, I really have missed so much, does anyone else find they do not know where to start when in my situation.
10 days?! im desperate after 10 mins!

well mayb 11...
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yup, Nice to see you back though
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sparkey)
Yup, Nice to see you back though
Tis very nice to be back, I was getting serious withdrawl symtoms.
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I know I feel at a loss when that stupid Gateway 504 thing comes up when i'm trying to get on to TRS! (oh god how sad does that sound )
SciFi25
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I was without the internet for 10 days
:eek: How do you manage to do that? I keep trying, but I cannot go more than 12 hours without a damn good distraction!!
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
(Original post by SciFi25)
:eek: How do you manage to do that? I keep trying, but I cannot go more than 12 hours without a damn good distraction!!
Well, since I did not have the option to be online, I did not have the oppertunity to be online.
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeh same here wiwarin, I come back and the layout of this site is always changed somehow, especially General Chat, it moves everywhere.
SciFi25
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well, since I did not have the option to be online, I did not have the oppertunity to be online.
Ah, true! Lol! Maybe i need to build myself an escape proof box so i can overcome my addiction to the internet!!
technik
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol get a grip dude
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
(Original post by technik)
lol get a grip dude
I have got a grip of myself, after all, i will be able to cope when I am away from UKL over half term.
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sparkey)
I know I feel at a loss when that stupid Gateway 504 thing comes up when i'm trying to get on to TRS! (oh god how sad does that sound )
It's TSR

Welcome back wiwiran
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
(Original post by visesh)
It's TSR

Welcome back wiwiran
It's UKL, we have had this discussion many times.
Golden Maverick
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:eek: Just think what happened to your postrate! :p:
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
It's TSR
Thanks
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah, i dunno how you did it! I managed 4 days last week when i was banned (by my parents)...then i sneaked on before i was allowed back on cos i just couldn't survive. :rolleyes:
Zarathustra
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah I know the feeling - there are so many new threads they go off the bottom of the page, and you get half way through reading the ones you want when...you get cut off... :eek:...then when you sign back in there are "no new posts" even in the threads you hadn't caught up on, so you just don't know where you are!
*Sigh* It's a hard life...

ZarathustraX

EDIT:
(Original post by Golden Maverick)
:eek: Just think what happened to your postrate! :p:
Omg I thought that that said "prostate" and spent ages desperately scanning back through the thread for context! Lmfao :rofl:
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Welcome back
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (157)
57.93%
No they should not (84)
31%
Abstain (30)
11.07%

Watched Threads