Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Since I had to do various bits of painting, I was without the internet for 10 days, I really have missed so much, does anyone else find they do not know where to start when in my situation.

(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Since I had to do various bits of painting, I was without the internet for 10 days, I really have missed so much, does anyone else find they do not know where to start when in my situation.
    10 days?! im desperate after 10 mins!

well mayb 11...

ReputationRep:
    Yup, Nice to see you back though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Yup, Nice to see you back though
    Tis very nice to be back, I was getting serious withdrawl symtoms.

ReputationRep:
    I know I feel at a loss when that stupid Gateway 504 thing comes up when i'm trying to get on to TRS! (oh god how sad does that sound )

ReputationRep:
    I was without the internet for 10 days
    :eek: How do you manage to do that? I keep trying, but I cannot go more than 12 hours without a damn good distraction!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    :eek: How do you manage to do that? I keep trying, but I cannot go more than 12 hours without a damn good distraction!!
    Well, since I did not have the option to be online, I did not have the oppertunity to be online.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh same here wiwarin, I come back and the layout of this site is always changed somehow, especially General Chat, it moves everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Well, since I did not have the option to be online, I did not have the oppertunity to be online.
    Ah, true! Lol! Maybe i need to build myself an escape proof box so i can overcome my addiction to the internet!!

ReputationRep:
    lol get a grip dude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    lol get a grip dude
    I have got a grip of myself, after all, i will be able to cope when I am away from UKL over half term.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    I know I feel at a loss when that stupid Gateway 504 thing comes up when i'm trying to get on to TRS! (oh god how sad does that sound )
    It's TSR

Welcome back wiwiran

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    It's TSR

Welcome back wiwiran
    It's UKL, we have had this discussion many times.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Just think what happened to your postrate! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    It's TSR
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i dunno how you did it! I managed 4 days last week when i was banned (by my parents)...then i sneaked on before i was allowed back on cos i just couldn't survive. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know the feeling - there are so many new threads they go off the bottom of the page, and you get half way through reading the ones you want when...you get cut off... :eek:...then when you sign back in there are "no new posts" even in the threads you hadn't caught up on, so you just don't know where you are!
    *Sigh* It's a hard life...

ZarathustraX

EDIT:
    (Original post by Golden Maverick)
    :eek: Just think what happened to your postrate! :p:
    Omg I thought that that said "prostate" and spent ages desperately scanning back through the thread for context! Lmfao :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.