This discussion is closed.
Mushu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
People lost the point of this thread or what ? lol

Anyway, Nofuture, heres my tips:

1) Always organise what you need to do on paper, write little To Do lists and see what has to be done
2) Right now, focus on your school work and get it over and done with straight away, if you want to do well at A level (is it A-level ur doing?), u have to put in the work (and i mean well as in a few A's not just a pass)
3) Friends etc are good to see every now and then (to keep u sane!) If you've finished the majority of your work, go and see them for a bit + enjoy yourself, dont ever cut your friends out but you have to know that u need to make sacrifices if u want to succeed.
And anyway, the summer holidays is a hell of a lot of time to mess about with them! So focus on you work at the mo and you'll do well

p.s. dont overwork yourself, take little breaks, listen to some music etc

Best of luck
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
My God. A serious answer. Surely a novelty.

I found that music was one way to stop myself from gnawing off my arm while working, and it usually just fades into the background anyway.
Timetables I never used, or even tried. When I get motivated, I work. When I'm not, I don't. Much simpler.
this is true. But I was never motivated? And whats wrong with a serious answer? Its not my fault Im boring with nothing funny to say
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by littlemisshala)
People lost the point of this thread or what ? lol

Anyway, Nofuture, heres my tips:

1) Always organise what you need to do on paper, write little To Do lists and see what has to be done
2) Right now, focus on your school work and get it over and done with straight away, if you want to do well at A level (is it A-level ur doing?), u have to put in the work (and i mean well as in a few A's not just a pass)
3) Friends etc are good to see every now and then (to keep u sane!) If you've finished the majority of your work, go and see them for a bit + enjoy yourself, dont ever cut your friends out but you have to know that u need to make sacrifices if u want to succeed.
And anyway, the summer holidays is a hell of a lot of time to mess about with them! So focus on you work at the mo and you'll do well

p.s. dont overwork yourself, take little breaks, listen to some music etc

Best of luck
Well answered, but what if you have a sweet-but-needy internet boyfriend who demands large amounts of your time and energy? Do you schedule your day around him, or tell the ******* where to get off?

Just wondering.
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F1 fanatic)
And whats wrong with a serious answer? Its not my fault Im boring with nothing funny to say
'Tis a good thing, I was waiting for one.
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
Well answered, but what if you have a sweet-but-needy internet boyfriend who demands large amounts of your time and energy? Do you schedule your day around him, or tell the ******* where to get off?

Just wondering.
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

What if he's not a ******* and you can't be without him? Schedule needs work, methinks.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (113)
17.82%
It's just nice to be back! (172)
27.13%
Not great so far... (227)
35.8%
I want to drop out! (122)
19.24%

Watched Threads