Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im trying to download all the songs from kazaa but im only getting half songs and those rubbish files that don't play. Does anyone know of anywhere i can get it apart from a file sharing program?
    Id buy the album but id have to wait until one of my job applications becomes a success :p:

ReputationRep:
    get bit torrent - a different (and better) type of files sharing application - and its good for whole albums

tsk tsk,illegal.
    just kidding.maybe you should try downloading it from another sharinf file.erm,Blubster or Piolet?

ReputationRep:
    Ares is good. Kazaa is a nightmare....STAY AWAY FROM KAZAA....ITS EVIL

(Original post by fernando)
    get bit torrent - a different (and better) type of files sharing application - and its good for whole albums
    hmmm,Fernando?are u sri lankan?(pardon me if you arn't,i'm just wondering)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    hmmm,Fernando?are u sri lankan?(pardon me if you arn't,i'm just wondering)
    nope - why u ask?

(Original post by fernando)
    nope - why u ask?
    its generally a sri lankan name and i...er....never mind.
    has anyone heard the greenday song "Extraodinery girl"?i luv that one

ReputationRep:
    fernando normally a sri lankan name? i don't have a list of popular sri lankan boys names but i doubt that : :secruity:

(Original post by MC REN)
    fernando normally a sri lankan name? i don't have a list of popular sri lankan boys names but i doubt that : :secruity:
    well i'm from there so i should know
    it's a very popular last name;in school there were 2 or 3 Fernando's in my class itself.
    what a useless and boring post :bebored:

MC REN;nice siggy

ReputationRep:
    well i'm from there so i should know
    it's a very popular last name;in school there were 2 or 3 Fernando's in my class itself.
    what a useless and boring post :bebored:

MC REN;nice siggy
    It may be a popular name there but it doesn't mean it's Sri Lankan. The name is Portuguese and it may have to do with when they conquered the coastal areas in the 16th century.

(Original post by Refused)
    It may be a popular name there but it doesn't mean it's Sri Lankan. The name is Portuguese and it may have to do with when they conquered the coastal areas in the 16th century.
    *looks impressed* wow,you know your history well

ReputationRep:
    *looks impressed* wow,you know your history well
    lol thanks, i did get a little help from Google

lol thanks, i did get a little help from Google
    well atleast you care enough to do so.
    heh heh,most people who know i come from here,think thats really weird.their image of sri lankans in uncivilized uneducated simpletons.not internet obsessed,music/movie freaks

ReputationRep:
    well atleast you care enough to do so.
    heh heh,most people who know i come from here,think thats really weird.their image of sri lankans in uncivilized uneducated simpletons.not internet obsessed,music/movie freaks
    You're actually living in Sri Lanka at this moment? must be tough with all the things that has happened recently.

ReputationRep:
    btw im neither sri lankian or portuguese - im english...i only use the name because it was the name of that radio host on GTA

You're actually living in Sri Lanka at this moment? must be tough with all the things that has happened recently.
    *sighs* it's pretty bad,but things are pretty much back to normal where I live.

I am not insulting my country in this post so don't judge me;
    I've always wondered what it would be like to live in the US or England or...anywhere else.most teens here arn't typical culteral sri lankans.
    infact,my 4 yr old sister is watching Matrix Revolutions right now (she's rather advanced,she deosnt understand it,but she deos know how to sing linkin park "one step closer" and hooberstank "the reason" and a couple of other songs;my influence *cringe*)

ReputationRep:
    ok fair enough, maybe it is more common than i thought it would be

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.