The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
SciFi25
Does anyone else smell fish?? Cos i swear I do!! Have been smelling it all evening, its very annoying!! :smile:

I'm just waiting for the rude jokes to come flying in....

maybe you guys aren't as crude as the people i know :rolleyes:
SciFi25
Does anyone else smell fish?? Cos i swear I do!! Have been smelling it all evening, its very annoying!! :smile:

:rofl: you desererve 1000 reps for posting the most pointless thread ever! congrast :champ:
Reply 3
SciFi25

im confused.........
wild thing
:rofl: you desererve 1000 reps for posting the most pointless thread ever! congrast :champ:

sorry...bitter sacrasm :biggrin:
BhArJ
im confused.........

go to bed hun :smile:
Reply 6
wild thing
go to bed hun :smile:

Will do!
night night
Reply 7
BhArJ
Will do!
night night

Night!! :biggrin:
Reply 8
wild thing

Well everyone else post random threads, why cant i?? lol! :biggrin:
SciFi25
Well everyone else post random threads, why cant i?? lol! :biggrin:

lol :smile: true...at least you're not on about how you lost your virginity yesterday :rolleyes:
BhArJ
Will do!
night night

gd night hun :smile:
sweet dreams
Reply 11
wild thing
lol :smile: true...at least you're not on about how you lost your virginity yesterday :rolleyes:

Nah, I couldnt do that, its old news! Its been gone over a year and a half. Though i do have the box it came in!! :biggrin:
SciFi25
Nah, I couldnt do that, its old news! Its been gone over a year and a half. Though i do have the box it came in!! :biggrin:

:eek: :rofl:
Reply 13
wild thing
:eek: :rofl:

Sorry, i couldnt help it!! :biggrin:
SciFi25
Sorry, i couldnt help it!! :biggrin:

lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: its ok hun...you'r really funny though :smile:
well its 1 am here..nightey night :smile:
Reply 15
wild thing
lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: its ok hun...you'r really funny though :smile:
well its 1 am here..nightey night :smile:

Night!! :hello:
Reply 16
In primary school I remember using a glue stick that smelled of fish... Evidently the techer did more than her filing in the store cupboard perhaps... :rolleyes:
Reply 17
Mad Vlad
In primary school I remember using a glue stick that smelled of fish... Evidently the techer did more than her filing in the store cupboard perhaps... :rolleyes:

eewww!! lol! Congratulations you have tainted this thread!! lol! :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Reply 18
SciFi25
eewww!! lol! Congratulations you have tainted this thread!! lol! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

:star: thankyou
Reply 19
Mad Vlad
:star: thankyou

:champ:

Latest

Trending

Trending