The Student Room Group

Software Engineer Amazon Apprentice 2023

I made this to find those who will be joining Amazon in the London office this year as an SDE apprentice. I’ve met some lovely people already but I find it hard to believe that only a few will be joining this September 😭😭 PLEASE REPLY IM BEGGING YOU
Reply 1
Original post by Onao.dev
I made this to find those who will be joining Amazon in the London office this year as an SDE apprentice. I’ve met some lovely people already but I find it hard to believe that only a few will be joining this September 😭😭 PLEASE REPLY IM BEGGING YOU

Remember, not all people who applied are on TSR. Probably most of them aren't.
Reply 2
Original post by orueq
Remember, not all people who applied are on TSR. Probably most of them aren't.

I know I know, can’t hurt to check all the same
Reply 3
Original post by Onao.dev
Hey i have an assesment centre soon for next year. Any advice on the technical assessment? they said not to worry about it but im not sure what exactly to expect. my coding is something im not fully confident in if they are asking for something really complex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending