This discussion is closed.
alio~
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
it fell to the ground need i carry on? ive gotta go on a plane in march they are so scary :cool:
Tyler Durden
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by alio~)
it fell to the ground need i carry on? ive gotta go on a plane in march they are so scary :cool:
I know someone who is scared of flying who is becoming cabin crew - fight the fear. :p:
MdSalih
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
planes are awesome

MdSalih
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Are you scared of getting into a car? Because you're much more likely to die in a car accident, or even from walking beside a busy road, statistically speaking.

My dad had a dream about an aeroplane the other night - he dreamt he did a loop-the-loop in Concorde, and nearly fell out of bed. Hehe.
wayne
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by alio~)
Yo yo, my names Adam man. Planes are awesome, 500 mph at 60,000 ft in the air. AWESOME MAN!!! I've been in a plane crash before, scary man, i only lost two legs, 5 ribs and 1 arm from the shoulder. dont worry m8, you'll b OK!!!!!
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Planes aren't that scary. There has been a huge overhaul in the past few years and the date they are all to meet new standards is March 2005 so they will be as safe as anything.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)
Are you scared of getting into a car? Because you're much more likely to die in a car accident, or even from walking beside a busy road, statistically speaking.

My dad had a dream about an aeroplane the other night - he dreamt he did a loop-the-loop in Concorde, and nearly fell out of bed. Hehe.
concordes can do loops. barrel rolls too
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wayne)
Yo yo, my names Adam man. Planes are awesome, 500 mph at 60,000 ft in the air. AWESOME MAN!!! I've been in a plane crash before, scary man, i only lost two legs, 5 ribs and 1 arm from the shoulder. dont worry m8, you'll b OK!!!!!
Lol you're a joker
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wayne)
4 Posts and 7 warnings + a ban? :eek: HOW?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (5)
5.26%
Confident (10)
10.53%
Indifferent (9)
9.47%
Unsure (21)
22.11%
Worried (50)
52.63%

Watched Threads