Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good morning TSR, Are there any REVISION websites for Degree work?

I have an exam tomorow in the area of Neuropsychology - on neurons, action potentials and drugs etc...

Know any sites, that can help with revision. Please let me know asap.

Love BlueAngel xxx

ReputationRep:
    blaaaaa blaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    rain drops keep falling on my head....

ReputationRep:
    blaaaaaaaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    Very much doubt it. Degrees are different to A Level, GCSEs, etc because the unis themselves choose the modules: there isn't a 'curriculum' or anything. You may be able to find some sites about neuroscience, and some about psychology but to be honest, they probably won't include some of the things you've covered and probably will include some bits you haven't done. Why not try searching for neuropsychology???

Best to use your books and notes, though, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks hun, for the reply and advice. Love u loads, you get rep. xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hi - my site - www.studysuccess.co.uk has some free stuff about how best to memorise and revise information - although it doesnt have specific content on courses... I used a mnemonic system for my psych finals, and I think I would have gone insane without it....

The site has a commercial aspect (its selling a revision system pack) - but the free tutorial will give you a feel for how you can better learn stuff and make it more interesting. Lends itself well to technical info and learning exam essays (when the lecturer is nice enough to give some 'clues')

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.