This discussion is closed.
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, my Username is Elvish for Butterfly Jewel (When I signed up I was at the height of my LOTR obsession)

In real life I have been known as the following:

Mark, Marky, Marcus, wax thumb, Mersh, Mershy, Mr mombergo, Siggers, sonic, mucus, mechanical man, marshmellow man ect.
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by saiyamana)
My username is a composite of Dragonball Z (saiyaman) and my fave game, Secret Of Mana. Sad eh?
i was wondering if dragonball z was involved..
im a girl yes, nothing wrong with dragonball z watching when your a girl.....my school friends take the piss though!

see this is an interesting question im proud to have asked it lol
M-J
Rep:
?
oh my friends came up with a new one today.........miss McH.....bizzarre huh?
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
need_money because the reason i joined the forum initially was to get advice on how to get a saturday job.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm Dude simply because it was the name I used to seperate myself from the unregs (back when they could post/create threads etc) and when I signed up, I couldn't be bothered thinking of a new name

And theres not a chance in hell that you are getting my High School nickname out of me.
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i have many nicknames depending on whether its my family, or a friend calling me, however i find all of them highly embarassing! :rolleyes:
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bharj is my nick name since school, still use it sometimes and its my last name 2
Spider-Man5
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
[QUOTE=M-J]hey this may seem like a really daft question, but how did you all chose your nicknames and why?!?!
QUOTE]

I chose SpiderMan, as I am a really BIG fan, eversince I was a small knob.
Other nicks include, Spidey, Matrix, Virus, and the latest one is ZeraPh.
M-J
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dude)
I'm Dude simply because it was the name I used to seperate myself from the unregs (back when they could post/create threads etc) and when I signed up, I couldn't be bothered thinking of a new name

And theres not a chance in hell that you are getting my High School nickname out of me.
oh do tell
we're practising layouts for the yearbook and my nicknames seriously take up half a page at least (there only 45 of us so we get a two page spread )

im mj because of spiderman, so nice to meet you spiderman_5 :hello:
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My hair is reddy brown, I tried to get rid of the red part with brown hair dye but this only made it more red...leading to the conclusion that I am secretly ginger...ClosetGinger was a logical step
Sofa King
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hmmm, Im sure I've said this before on another thread, but I chose Sofa King, as in "I'm Sofa King sexy"

In real life, ppl call me Keen/Keeno etc, cuz I get gud grades mostly, and they're jealous :p: Also because my name's Ken, so you get "Keen Ken", etc :rolleyes:
charliefarley
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Im charlie farley because my real name is charlotte that got shorterned to charlie and then it became charlie farley (CF) because my badders coach decided i could be farley from babies rusks. farley also comes from some cartoon programme as wel.
shootingstar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
err, barley- we were in the alton towers hotel and one of my friends pointed out my name couldn't be made with the letters in there, so instead of kimberley, they put kimbarley.

it stuck...

also... The Hat... cos I'm always wearing one.

also, shootingstar as my username cos my mum always told me to wish on a shooting star, and then my brother always used to tell me to reach for the stars... so kinda felt it was apt...
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I get called Vixen because my name is vicki and gets shortned to vix then lengthened to vixen. Hence my username.

I also get called Vickitoria, Vic and Princess. And Majmun by a dear turkish friend of mine
M-J
Rep:
?
(Original post by charliefarley)
Im charlie farley because my real name is charlotte that got shorterned to charlie and then it became charlie farley (CF) because my badders coach decided i could be farley from babies rusks. farley also comes from some cartoon programme as wel.
add another c and your a choloflurocarbon
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
hey this may seem like a really daft question, but how did you all chose your nicknames and why?!?!
theres really interesting ones so i wanted to know...... :rolleyes:

im mj because its my nickname at home, when the spiderman craze came around i became known as mj, before tht i was april from the teenage mutant ninja turtles.

i've had so many random nicknames given to me by my friends....
please write back
:hello:
just random really...though i like Audi adverts on the telly.
hollywollydoodle
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mine are H, Holl, Holls, Hollz, Holla. i get called a variety. Not very original. My name is .... Holly!
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh yes, my girlfriend has taken to calling Mr pink mush.
M-J
Rep:
?
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
Oh yes, my girlfriend has taken to calling Mr pink mush.
interesting.......today im being called hillary
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
interesting.......today im being called hillary
I suppose I should explain this really.

Well, unlike most guys, I do not fear pink, in fact my bedroom ceiling is pink and I recently got a pink personal CD player and then I was being mushy the other day.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (113)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (173)
27.2%
Not great so far... (227)
35.69%
I want to drop out! (123)
19.34%

Watched Threads