This discussion is closed.
wayne
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
three vampires walk into a bar. first vampire asks for a pint of blood, barman gives him a pint of blood. second vampire asks for a pint of blood, barman gives him a pint of blood. third one asks for a pint of hot water, barman asks why not a pint of blood. tis only then the vampire gets out a tampon and says he's having a cup of tea. :bootyshak :hello: :aetsch:
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wayne)
three vampires walk into a bar. first vampire asks for a pint of blood, barman gives him a pint of blood. second vampire asks for a pint of blood, barman gives him a pint of blood. third one asks for a pint of hot water, barman asks why not a pint of blood. tis only then the vampire gets out a tampon and says he's having a cup of tea. :bootyshak :hello: :aetsch:
Seven warnings and a ban after just four posts?! How???
habosh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)
Seven warnings and a ban after just four posts?! How???
the guy is a legend :rolleyes:
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 15 years ago
Evidently.
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wayne)
I don't get it :confused:
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
I don't get it :confused:
the vampire wants to mix the blood (from the tampon) and hot water, to make tea. I think.
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hahaha
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wayne)
:rofl:
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
the vampire wants to mix the blood (from the tampon) and hot water, to make tea. I think.
Oh right... :rolleyes: should have said used tampon in that case... yuk!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (214)
38.56%
Take autumn exams (167)
30.09%
Look for a job (19)
3.42%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
3.96%
Take a year out (99)
17.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
6.13%

Watched Threads