Are City stupid and should I phone them Watch

This discussion is closed.
alphapat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I got two offers from City for actuarial science and they each mention the grades I need in specific subjects.ie. A in maths, A in biology, A in geography.
The problem is that I don't do geography, I do geology. I looked at my UCAS form and I definitely wrote geology so its not my fault, its theirs.
Should I bother callin their admissions department or should I just not bother and hope that it wont matter.
DenverDiva
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by alphapat)
I got two offers from City for actuarial science and they each mention the grades I need in specific subjects.ie. A in maths, A in biology, A in geography.
The problem is that I don't do geography, I do geology. I looked at my UCAS form and I definitely wrote geology so its not my fault, its theirs.
Should I bother callin their admissions department or should I just not bother and hope that it wont matter.

Definitely give them a call.
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Contact them, yes! If they can't confirm your results in August because of mismatched information then you won't get in.
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by alphapat)
contact them, and UCAS. it might be a problem there. it's an easy mistake to make. but you need to ring, you can't just assume as then you could be disappointed on results day!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (115)
66.09%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.79%

Watched Threads