The Student Room Group

Student Finance

I applied for SFE on May 10th and still haven’t heard back. I was wondering how much longer I have to wait.

I know someone who applied last week and heard back today so I’m wondering if there’s something wrong with my application and I haven’t been told.

Thanks in advance.
Original post by alicec_05
I applied for SFE on May 10th and still haven’t heard back. I was wondering how much longer I have to wait.

I know someone who applied last week and heard back today so I’m wondering if there’s something wrong with my application and I haven’t been told.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Alice,

Are you able to view your application on your account? What is the current status of the application? Did you or your sponsor(s) recently send any evidence or documents to us?

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
The status says ‘Processing Application’ and has for a month now. My mum sent in her information around the same time.

I called yesterday and it seems there was a mistake. I uploaded my birth certificate as proof of identity and the person I spoke to said they must have missed it. She said I should upload my passport details as well and she’d get someone to look at my application again so hopefully it’s sorted now.

Thank you Clare, I appreciate the time you took to reply to me.
Original post by alicec_05
The status says ‘Processing Application’ and has for a month now. My mum sent in her information around the same time.

I called yesterday and it seems there was a mistake. I uploaded my birth certificate as proof of identity and the person I spoke to said they must have missed it. She said I should upload my passport details as well and she’d get someone to look at my application again so hopefully it’s sorted now.

Thank you Clare, I appreciate the time you took to reply to me.

Thank you for letting us know.

If you monitor your account for your application being updated within the next 5 working days.

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending