The Student Room Group

Interaction platforms

Do you guys interact in other platforms other than this at a more personal level and if so are people allowed to share handles?
Admin, I hope I'm not violating rules and if so let me know. I just want to make new friends
Original post by ProactiveMe
Do you guys interact in other platforms other than this at a more personal level and if so are people allowed to share handles?
Admin, I hope I'm not violating rules and if so let me know. I just want to make new friends

Asking to talk to people on places other than TSR is not allowed. For example, if I posted a link to my Discord server the post would be deleted and I'd get a warning or note. I'm not sure if this applies over private messages though.
Original post by Doomotron
Asking to talk to people on places other than TSR is not allowed. For example, if I posted a link to my Discord server the post would be deleted and I'd get a warning or note. I'm not sure if this applies over private messages though.

see this now if I knew your discord server you'd have helped me, coz I'm new over there and I don't know a thing but that seems impossible :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending