What can my boyfriend get me for christmas? Watch

shorty.loves.angels
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
He's asked and I don't know what to say

There's nothing I particularly need (that I can think of), nothing I want really bad... not that I'd really dare ask anyway I'm not like that lol. I keep saying a big kiss but he's getting annoyed now :p:

What does everyone else ask for/get/want/need? Just want to be able to tell him something helpful 'cause he's stressing that he won't find anything :o:
Too Drunk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Licking you out?
Tinty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm going through this exact problem.

He was like I could always get you jewellery / underwear / purfume.
All the usual.

But I thought about going to a photography studio and having a fun experience and pick out a cute picture of us both.
A good memory behind the picture.
Also as we don't have pictures of eachother. He hates me taking pictures of him ¬.¬
I thought we could have a good one. And I would probably buy a few more.
shorty.loves.angels
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinty)
I'm going through this exact problem.

He was like I could always get you jewellery / underwear / purfume.
All the usual.

But I thought about going to a photography studio and having a fun experience and pick out a cute picture of us both.
A good memory behind the picture.
Also as we don't have pictures of eachother. He hates me taking pictures of him ¬.¬
I thought we could have a good one. And I would probably buy a few more.
Aww you should do that! Have you ever been to one before? I had one with some family for my 16th and loved the whole thing

Yeh my boyfriends not long bought me a ring so jewellerys a bit out of the question... everything else isn't 'big enough'. Grr why can't he just stop getting angry that I can't think of anything and just realise that I'll be greatful for getting anything...
Anonymous #1
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by shorty.loves.angels)

There's nothing I particularly need (that I can think of), nothing I want really bad... not that I'd really dare ask anyway I'm not like that lol. I keep saying a big kiss but he's getting annoyed now :p:

What does everyone else ask for/get/want/need? Just want to be able to tell him something helpful 'cause he's stressing that he won't find anything :o:
Im glad my bf didnt ask me that. There's nothing i really want actually. Just wish we could spend x'mas and new year together. Just the two of us, but i know it's impossible because he needs to go home.

Maybe you can reasure him that you have no idea and anything from him will be nice?
donuticus
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Syphilis?

It may take some effort, but it'll be worth it in the end.
leeniebaby21
Report 11 years ago
do u use straightning irons? if you do.. you should sooo ask him for the new white GHD's.. im getting them from my boyfriend.. hope he took my hint for a driving license too :P
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i'm personally wanting
-500gb or 1tb hard drive
-stag necklace
-ds games
-brown winter boots
-furry hot water botte
-ear muffs
-random other stuff i cant even remember now

when you go christmas shopping just keep an eye out for things you'd like too. a week ago i couldn't think of a single thing i wanted, started shopping and saw things i'm in need of.
shorty.loves.angels
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Im glad my bf didnt ask me that. There's nothing i really want actually. Just wish we could spend x'mas and new year together. Just the two of us, but i know it's impossible because he needs to go home.

Maybe you can reasure him that you have no idea and anything from him will be nice?
Aww That's what I mean though, I just love being with him so I'm already happy. Although I would be gutted to not get anything because I know what he wants and it's gona take a bit of overtime to get it for him but hey

How come you're anon????
joey11223
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

any CD's you want or DVDs, it's a good start. If not Lush....., or Body shop, products

if not, for some odd reason, chocolate, everyone loves that..

Maybe some jewellery, like a pendant of amethyst....totally not the kinds of things i like..

Also on top of the present you want a nice home made Christmas card with hearts on it and lil Christmas trees and presents all over it but it has it to be handmade no printing stuff off the computer, even if he isn't good at drawing he can still do a nice one, Get some paper, glue, sparkles, colouring crayons and you can a nice card!:o:
shorty.loves.angels
Rep:
?
(Original post by death.drop)
i'm personally wanting
-500gb or 1tb hard drive
-stag necklace
-ds games
-brown winter boots
-furry hot water botte
-ear muffs
-random other stuff i cant even remember now

when you go christmas shopping just keep an eye out for things you'd like too. a week ago i couldn't think of a single thing i wanted, started shopping and saw things i'm in need of.
Yeh I might start doing my christmas shopping soon so I can have a look

Oh he offered to get me a Wii, but my room's not really the right shape and my mum always has control of the tele so it'd probably end up living at his house anyway
Tinty
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Aww you should do that! Have you ever been to one before? I had one with some family for my 16th and loved the whole thing

Yeh my boyfriends not long bought me a ring so jewellerys a bit out of the question... everything else isn't 'big enough'. Grr why can't he just stop getting angry that I can't think of anything and just realise that I'll be greatful for getting anything...

Awesome, I may have to give him that idea then. I've always wanted to.

But yeah tell me about it. He's managed to think of something. I always hate this question for either birthdays or christmas.

What about him taking you away for a weekend? Doesnt have to be anywhere big or abroad. Could be in London or something
squeak
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm thinking of asking my bf for a new camera, coz mine just died

plus some urban decay make up :yy:
shorty.loves.angels
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinty)
Awesome, I may have to give him that idea then. I've always wanted to.

But yeah tell me about it. He's managed to think of something. I always hate this question for either birthdays or christmas.

What about him taking you away for a weekend? Doesnt have to be anywhere big or abroad. Could be in London or something
I was thinking maybe asking him for something me and him could do together... Probably not a weekend thing though 'cause for one I can't really afford to take time off the few hours I work, and aside from that we're going to the isle of wight for a weekend this friday...
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I was thinking maybe asking him for something me and him could do together... Probably not a weekend thing though 'cause for one I can't really afford to take time off the few hours I work, and aside from that we're going to the isle of wight for a weekend this friday...
depending on his budget you could do one of those activity days where you roll down hills in those giant balls/go paintballing/etc.

edit: hot air balloon ride!
Cj-Tj
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The ex got me a video of herself playing with herself.... 30 minuets of the best birthday present ever!! Haha.
benisright
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
"theres nothing i need, get me something i want, something pretty".
squeak
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by benisright)
"theres nothing i need, get me something i want, something pretty".
Love actually?
benisright
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yup. Not the exact quote - i hope. My memory shouldnt be that good.
squeak
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by benisright)
Yup. Not the exact quote - i hope. My memory shouldnt be that good.
no it's not.. but I recognised it still
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (87)
19.08%
Labour (224)
49.12%
Liberal Democrats (61)
13.38%
Green Party (27)
5.92%
Brexit Party (6)
1.32%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.66%
SNP (10)
2.19%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.66%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.32%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (2)