The Student Room Group

Clearing Application 2023

I received my results last year in 2022, and decided to defer my offer at my uni till 2023. I decided to try apply through clearing this year anyways, in case I can get into a better uni course.
But, I only have my 2022 application from last year, am I supposed to make a 2023 application too to do clearing this year?
I’m not sure how it works so any help would be appreciated 🙏
Original post by nia_03_s
I received my results last year in 2022, and decided to defer my offer at my uni till 2023. I decided to try apply through clearing this year anyways, in case I can get into a better uni course.
But, I only have my 2022 application from last year, am I supposed to make a 2023 application too to do clearing this year?

I believe that if you make another application for this year you will lose your deferred place.
Original post by nia_03_s

You’ll need to be released from your current offer before you can use clearing. As it’s from last year you should speak to your current offer uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending