The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

missing communication

hi y’all! I’ve been accepted into selwyn & have met all my conditions and am working on getting my visa- but I never got an acceptance letter from my college…even tho I was given an offer back in march. I have had no email communication from the college at all. I recently had to email and ask about housing (since I’m international) & they sent me the forms and everything but now I’m worried it’s all gonna fill up since I got the forms late. I’m just wondering if this lack of communication is something I should be concerned about… I’d appreciate any advice pls & a million thx!!
Original post by Anonymous
hi y’all! I’ve been accepted into selwyn & have met all my conditions and am working on getting my visa- but I never got an acceptance letter from my college…even tho I was given an offer back in march. I have had no email communication from the college at all. I recently had to email and ask about housing (since I’m international) & they sent me the forms and everything but now I’m worried it’s all gonna fill up since I got the forms late. I’m just wondering if this lack of communication is something I should be concerned about… I’d appreciate any advice pls & a million thx!!

Have you checked CAMSIS ? Are you postgraduate or undergraduate ?
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Original post by Anonymous

Selwyn don't allocate returning PG housing until the June ballot (about now), then UG housing until mid August, and then incoming PG housing after that.

Quick Reply