The Student Room Group

Final Year Psychology Project

Hi Everyone! I’m currently in the second year of a Psychology BSc and need to do a final year project next year. I don’t want to leave it till the last minute, and I was to do something interesting maybe on memory/counselling/anorexia or anything that’s not ‘boring’ really. I’m open to all ideas or advice! So I’m just asking if anyone has any good ideas, or has done a project that’s was exciting? I’d appreciate any help! :smile: Thank you!
* gemchicken
Hi Everyone! I’m currently in the second year of a Psychology BSc and need to do a final year project next year. I don’t want to leave it till the last minute, and I was to do something interesting maybe on memory/counselling/anorexia or anything that’s not ‘boring’ really. I’m open to all ideas or advice! So I’m just asking if anyone has any good ideas, or has done a project that’s was exciting? I’d appreciate any help! :smile: Thank you!
One of my friends is doing hers on senior citizens! Obviously she lives in Aus, as I do, so there's an ideafor your psych project if you're still looking! She said she doesn't mind in me telling, you're not competition to her as you live OS :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending