This discussion is closed.
jess850
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
just wondering as i havent heard anything yet and neither have two of my friends who've also applied, but anxiously waiting!
london_bum
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know two people for definite have AAB offers, and a third has BBB.
mwah xx
Report 14 years ago
i have an offer! so if theres anything you wana know just ask
arry
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
hi mwah xx' , i wonder if you would be so kind as to share the fine details of your interview
kevins
Report 14 years ago
mwahh 2 u ARRY
mwah xx
Report 14 years ago
sure thing....
Well I went to the welcome talk at 9 but my interview wasn’t until something like 12 so I had to wait ageees! They gave me my bmat answer when I got there so I could be reminded of the rubbish I wrote!
Anyway so this man came to get me from the room (like half an hour late!) and took me to the interview room. They were all really nice and shook my hand and stuff. The woman asked me questions relating to my personal statement:
Did your work experience confirm or concern your choice of career?
Can you give me an example of when you have put in a challenging situation?
Give me an example of when you have shown stamina? (I told her one and she wanted another but I blanked so she had to tell me that A levels need quite a lot of stamina!! – I agreed!)
Are you enjoying you’re A level subjects?
Have you done any further reading around your subjects?
The man asked me about my bmat essay:
So you think that only science based medicine is good (coz that’s basically what I had written in my essay)
How would you test a hypothesis? – he had to answer this one for me coz I said some rubbish
Have you heard of homeopathy? I said no
Tell me about something you’ve read in the news over the last 3-4 weeks – NB RECENT!
Do you like to read?

THE END!! Hope that helps!

btw i got 5.1, 5.3, 7.5 in bmat if it helps and the interview was quite short compared to the others (about 15mins!) but i guess that was because they were running out of time...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (36)
25.71%
No (104)
74.29%

Watched Threads