:eek: go and live in china!
I might do, because it is just disgusting
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yea i can.

(why does it feel like i'm spamming by posting here? :p: )
ladyshort4u
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think I have a really dirty mind as when I came on this thread and the first thing I read was the poll, some dirty thoughts went through my head - ohhhhh I'm so embarrased lol - I think me is the only one because even the thread title is "bubble gum" :rolleyes:

BUTTTT In response to your question, yes I can blow bubbles from chewing gum and bubble gum and yes the taste goes very fast :confused:

Love Ladyshort
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
Blowing bubbles is so easy.
Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ladyshort4u)
I think I have a really dirty mind as when I came on this thread and the first thing I read was the poll, some dirty thoughts went through my head - ohhhhh I'm so embarrased lol - I think me is the only one because even the thread title is "bubble gum" :rolleyes:
:confused: :confused: What were you thinking? I can't think of anything else it could mean :confused: :confused:

Anyway, I personally really hate it when you finish blowing, and it pops all over your face. Especially when it gets in your eye, I've heard that stings like hell. Or in your hair because it goes all rubbery in hot water. Who knew? :rolleyes:
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yep I can blow bubblegum bubbles but it's horrible when you blow one so big and it sticks all over your face
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Yep I can blow bubblegum bubbles but it's horrible when you blow one so big and it sticks all over your face
Mine never go that big.

But yeah I can - I can even kinda do it if I have enough chewing gum.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can, but i don't.
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
they had no buble gum in the shop today only crappy chewing gum....im gonna get some tomarrow
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
they had no buble gum in the shop today only crappy chewing gum....im gonna get some tomarrow
right, I'll admit it: I had no idea there was a difference between chewing gum and bubble gum, we just call both of them 'chiclete' here and I just thought there were two names for the same thing in english...
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
right, I'll admit it: I had no idea there was a difference between chewing gum and bubble gum, we just call both of them 'chiclete' here and I just thought there were two names for the same thing in english...
lol no there diffrent......cheming gum is to make your breath nicer and soe,times to make your teeth whiter, but bubble gum is to purely make bubbles or to make your tounge pink/blue/green lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (152)
59.61%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.65%

Watched Threads