Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    it's not selfishness, it's common sense, she has clearly turned Hot lately so why not show an interest, get in there i say
    Oh well, try anyway, approach her and talk to her, see what happens.

ReputationRep:
    just say you lied before and that you didn't want to be in a relationship before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    just say you lied before and that you didn't want to be in a relationship before
    Yeh thats going to get him into her good books :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    Yeh thats going to get him into her good books :rolleyes:
    well its better than syaing he had a g/f before and if they start going out she finds out that wasnt true...

at least he would be being honest, and if hes sincere about it she might think that thats fair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    u ARE a dog for noticing her when's shes dressed up only. Thats just selfish, Im sorry to say.
    no it isn't, it's common sense and natural human instinct

ReputationRep:
    I'd say definitely go for it I don't see a problem with this guy suddenly liking her now she's attractive. That's just what guys are like!

To be honest, if she's changed her appearance and is now attractive when she used to be ugly, then she's probably used to getting more attention. So she won't be too bothered... and if she liked you before she'll probably be flattered.

ReputationRep:
    It's also what girls are like I might add...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    It's also what girls are like I might add...
    whats she done wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    well its better than syaing he had a g/f before and if they start going out she finds out that wasnt true...

at least he would be being honest, and if hes sincere about it she might think that thats fair.
    maybe shes already found out?

"Hey im sorry, but the last time u asked me out i said i had a gf. Welll ermmm i kind of didt and i only said so i didt have to go out with you. Fancy getting a drink later?"

Yup thats going to work :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    whats she done wrong?
    person above said "this guy suddenly liking her now she's attractive. That's just what guys are like"

I was just saying it's also what girls are like and it's natural.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    maybe shes already found out?

"Hey im sorry, but the last time u asked me out i said i had a gf. Welll ermmm i kind of didt and i only said so i didt have to go out with you. Fancy getting a drink later?"

Yup thats going to work :rolleyes:
    if u get it all out you are on a level playing field again, you just say you weren't up 4 a relationship at the time, you dont tell her you used to think she was a minger. you apologise for lying and ask if she would like to go out sometime.

my thinking is that being pretty honest is better in the long run, just because he said no before doesnt mean she doesnt still like him. and if you stack up the lies it gets more difficult in the long run.

and you complain about being single all the time :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    tell her you only said you were in a relationship because you liked her and didnt want her to feel like you were rejecting her. say you feel bad about it but you didnt want to make her feel rejected and it shows you like her. perfect!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    if u get it all out you are on a level playing field again, you just say you weren't up 4 a relationship at the time, you dont tell her you used to think she was a minger. you apologise for lying and ask if she would like to go out sometime.

my thinking is that being pretty honest is better in the long run, just because he said no before doesnt mean she doesnt still like him. and if you stack up the lies it gets more difficult in the long run.

and you complain about being single all the time :rolleyes:
    Yeah honesty is always important, but he shouldt have lied in the first place!

You should never EVER lie to your gf/bf. Remember the boomerrang effect, what ever you will always come back to you.

And he MIGHT have a chance, but i doubt it..............

And i can complain all i like thank u

ReputationRep:
    i think say to her, hey i saw u in that dance rehersal last week/tuesday/whatever, ur pretty good. have you been dancing for long?
    then keep talking to her about dance/music/gym etc and look for any signals she likes you. say also, 'the girl i was going out with >insert number of weeks ago u rejected her< also liked dancing. dsadly it never worked out.

hey presto instant shag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    Yeah honesty is always important, but he shouldt have lied in the first place!

You should never EVER lie to your gf/bf. Remember the boomerrang effect, what ever you will always come back to you.

And he MIGHT have a chance, but i doubt it..............

And i can complain all i like thank u
    Yeah he should have said that she was butt ugly and he wouldn't want anything to do with her right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    Yeah he should have said that she was butt ugly and he wouldn't want anything to do with her right?
    Well he could have come up with somthing that wouldt hurt her feelings like
    "i dont want a gf yet" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    Well he could have come up with somthing that wouldt hurt her feelings like
    "i dont want a gf yet" :rolleyes:
    Ehrrm, which is lying? Thats why I have a gf was perfect? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    Ehrrm, which is lying? Thats why I have a gf was perfect? :P
    Yes, but this lie cant come back and bite u in the ass

ReputationRep:
    God you men are all the same, makes me want to become a lesbian.
    I want to be a lesbian...

ReputationRep:
    I never meant it, in that way. I meant if he ignored her the first time and now wants her cos shes looking fine (thats just plain old selfishness) , shes bound to know he ignored her. So no point in wasying your time, cos she will probably reject you.
    I agree... look elsewhere I'm afraid. I don't have much sympathy for such shallowness!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.