Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I posted here a few days ago, thinking of getting a vibe for a girl when I was away in Europe (partly as a joke, but also as I like her) and requested opinions from yourselves.

Well I'm back and was unable to get hold of one, so needed to improvise.

So instead I'm going to send her the tour mascot teddy that we won in Berlin last year (as a joke) and I've also bought her some white silk lingerie (the top and robey thing that goes with it).

Have I done OK?

Mr J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr J)
    I posted here a few days ago, thinking of getting a vibe for a girl when I was away in Europe (partly as a joke, but also as I like her) and requested opinions from yourselves.

Well I'm back and was unable to get hold of one, so needed to improvise.

So instead I'm going to send her the tour mascot teddy that we won in Berlin last year (as a joke) and I've also bought her some white silk lingerie (the top and robey thing that goes with it).

Have I done OK?

Mr J
    you've done fine. I personally would love them.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how you think she'll react to such a suggestive gift really...

ReputationRep:
    ermmmmmmmmmm what happend again? sorry i never saw your post

and yeh, BUT she might not like u, she might just see you as a very close friend

ReputationRep:
    sorry...

she knows I like her, she lives away and we flirt a lot via email thru work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr J)
    sorry...

How far away?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr J)
    sorry...

Then I'd say not so good.

I'd only accept a gift like that from a very serious and fairly long term partner. No matter how flirty and suggestive I was with someone who wasn't that.

ReputationRep:
    if she doesnt like it then....keep it for yourself
    muahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    you've done fine. I personally would love them.
    word

ReputationRep:
    Guys

Thanks for the feebdack, but GIRLS it's your response that I'm more looking for!

Mr J

ReputationRep:
    ok, is she a girly girl? only a girly girl will appreciate and get excited over lingerie. if she is, then i agree with blue angel...you've done really splendid. mixture of cutness and sexiness all in the one present
    however, if she ISNT the girly girl, then think again. the teddy bear might be appreciated, but i dont think the underwear will..

ReputationRep:
    i think you did well in buying white, i know its only a colour but its less suggestive than red!

ReputationRep:
    AND do u know her well enough that she will take it as a joke ....what if she like doesnt get it...so there something to consider
    other than that...very spiffy

ReputationRep:
    hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no underwear for a girl you arent with!!!!!!!!!! even if ypu like her, unless she is a total slapper, she wont appreciate the undies from a guy she hardly knows. a vibe isnt enough. keep the undies until u r together!!!! it shows u jus wana have se x with her.

give her a teddy and some nice jewllery or perfumes .

ReputationRep:
    I believe she is a 'girly girl', but has a great sense of humor and doesn't appear high maintenance like a lot of ther girly girls.

I'm hoping for funny and suggestive without it being offensive.

Mr J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    a vibe isnt enough.

If i remember the previous thread, that's not quite what he means..

ReputationRep:
    id date u if i were her.... granted i am a bloke but using my two times of experience... if u give it to her after a nice long kis she will probably model it 4 u which would be cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    If i remember the previous thread, that's not quite what he means..
    Yeah, he meant the other kind of vibration...

ReputationRep:
    lol.

ReputationRep:

lol..that gave me a chuckle!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.