Original post by Anonymous
Under my post on Xiaohongshu 😂

How do you know it????
Reply 983
Original post by kinnatliang
How do you know it????

yeah I saw it too hahaha
Original post by mnzzzuu
Did a lot of people get it? Or was it only anonymous 4 who got it??

I think it's just me and a couple more. I'm meeting with them in a few days
I just received the invitation.
Reply 986
Original post by thebodyfarm

really? I still got nothing man
Reply 987

which topic did you chose by the way?
Reply 988
yeah

Hey buddy you got anything?
Original post by SherLiu
which topic did you chose by the way?

I chose Law Q2.
Give it time. I'm sure the process takes a while: a person on another thread claims to have received the email almost half an hour before me.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 990
I chose Law Q2.
Give it time. I'm sure it takes a while: a person on another thread claims to have received the email almost half an hour before me.

thanks a lot for your comfort man, maybe I'll check my mail box the next morning.
Reply 991
I chose Law Q2.
Give it time. I'm sure the process takes a while: a person on another thread claims to have received the email almost half an hour before me.

I went to the official website to double-check that I was shortlisted I just don't wanna be the only shortlisted student who didn't received the invitation.
Original post by SherLiu
Hey buddy you got anything?

I got the invitation 30 min ago.
Reply 993
I got the invitation 30 min ago.

me too man which college did you choose
Outrageous prices
Original post by Anonymous1232222
Outrageous prices

Hi, I got shortlisted for philosophy. Are we sure the prices are for the candidates? It seems pretty unfair that we worked really hard to get to this stage and then have to pay £300-400.
Reply 996
I got an invitation saying that I am selected as a finalist. Did everyone get the same thing or it means something different?
Original post by Dubnat
I got an invitation saying that I am selected as a finalist. Did everyone get the same thing or it means something different?

Yeah, mine says “selected as a finalist” too. I’m not sure if that means prizewinner status or commendations though. :smile:
(edited 6 months ago)
I’ve also received the invitation. However I only booked dinner on the Friday, and the awards and gala on the saturday as it’s so expensive.
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve also received the invitation. However I only booked dinner on the Friday, and the awards and gala on the saturday as it’s so expensive.

I've booked the whole day on Saturday, with gala with a guest, but not anything else so...

Quick Reply

Latest