The Student Room Group

Student loan

Hey. I am in the process of filling out my student loan application. when previewing I realized an error with the ID and expiry date. However when I went back to fix it, the field is not allowing me to change the information. What should I do?
Original post by Nurse_moya
Hey. I am in the process of filling out my student loan application. when previewing I realized an error with the ID and expiry date. However when I went back to fix it, the field is not allowing me to change the information. What should I do?

Hi @Nurse_moya, you could simply try and call the student finance and see if they could help you with this as you could explain everything and I'm sure they would help you. If you email them it will take a while for them to get back to you.
Telephone: 0300 100 0607. Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm. Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 4pm.

Hope this helps,
Laura :smile:
Original post by Nurse_moya

Hi Moya,

If you call us on 0300 100 0607 or access the live chat in your account and we'll be able to assist. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending