The Student Room Group

Help with what to do with applications

I'm wanting to get into pharmacy or medical care, I'm 24 and want to apply to a college to start my educational path into these places, I'm unsure if I apply for entry level or level one, or what to apply for.
I'm thinking a medical science course then paramedics course to boost my education before thinking of university.
Can someone help me to figure out what I should do?
Hello, I would advise you to start with entry level so that you can have a strong foundation in medicine
Reply 2
If you want to do Pharmacy or Pharmacology then look for an Access to HE course at your local college - Check with relevant Uni that is has the right Chemistry content before you sign up.

Quick Reply