The Student Room Group

So I had to pay £450 in college bus fees in three £150 instalments, but...

I only paid one. I couldn't make the payments due to some online error and I couldn't be asked to try over and over again (I tried multiple times on different occasions)... Then I totally forgot and somehow got away? I went throughout the whole year without paying with no notices or contacting. And now after the year has ended I went on the payment portal again, and I cannot pay the full amount as the online form doesn't exist anymore. Should I just wait will somebody tells me I need to pay, or should I be honest??? Idk I've been feeling bad and had this thought coming up for a past few days and idk what to do. Pls advise me!!
Original post by bialasikson
I only paid one. I couldn't make the payments due to some online error and I couldn't be asked to try over and over again (I tried multiple times on different occasions)... Then I totally forgot and somehow got away? I went throughout the whole year without paying with no notices or contacting. And now after the year has ended I went on the payment portal again, and I cannot pay the full amount as the online form doesn't exist anymore. Should I just wait will somebody tells me I need to pay, or should I be honest??? Idk I've been feeling bad and had this thought coming up for a past few days and idk what to do. Pls advise me!!

Hi there,

We'd recommend speaking to your college about this directly: they'll be able to help you with this.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply