Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladydeborah)
    I am lucky, my boyfriend is on the other side of the world on Valentines day, so i don't have to buy him anything. =P But he left me a CD which is password protected, and he'll give me the password that day. No idea what is on it!!
    wow! how did he do that? btw no one has actually given her any ideas for a present!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alice2411)
    wow! how did he do that? btw no one has actually given her any ideas for a present!!!
    Well we are talking about presents we will give/ be given, so it might spark some ideas.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend and I are a bit poor at the moment, so we're going to the theatre for Valentine's Day and we're giving each other the tickets as presents! (Jerry Springer - The Opera if anyone's interested. Very romantic.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    My boyfriend and I are a bit poor at the moment, so we're going to the theatre for Valentine's Day and we're giving each other the tickets as presents! (Jerry Springer - The Opera if anyone's interested. Very romantic.)
    I can't see a problem with that, me and my girlfriend are going to the theatre as well.

ReputationRep:
    Well, it seemed like a good solution. It's something we both want to see, it closes on Feb 19th, and it saves us a bit of money. Also, it means actually getting off our arses and doing something on the big day, which we don't normally bother with.

ReputationRep:
    Well, it seemed like a good solution. It's something we both want to see, it closes on Feb 19th, and it saves us a bit of money. Also, it means actually getting off our arses and doing something on the big day, which we don't normally bother with.
    Well, me and my girlfriend will be seeing a serious version of doctor Jeckle and Mr hyde.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, me and my girlfriend will be seeing a serious version of doctor Jeckle and Mr hyde.
    Funny what we choose to do with supposedly the most romantic night of the year, isn't it?!

ReputationRep:
    Funny what we choose to do with supposedly the most romantic night of the year, isn't it?!
    Well, I am also writing a fair bit of poetry to read to her as well.

ReputationRep:
    Yet another gift to my girlfriend, a bit shorter than the other ones but still heart felt and significantly less dark.

Your beauty fills me such rapture,
    My soul sings joyous hymns when you are near.
    My being praises your perfect form
    Instead of lamenting it's own existence.

Gladly a slave to you I will become,
    Simply to be in the presence of your glory,
    serve your every desire for but a glimpse,
    Just one glimpse of your enchanting eyes.

Intoxicated by your aura I quickly become,
    drunk on the air that you breathe.
    high whenever you utter sweet words,
    lulled to sleep by your soft song.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.