This discussion is closed.
Harv616
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
No, that isn't true... i used to believe it, but now i've found someone who makes me believe in love. Love that will last forever, and will always be true.
:rolleyes: been there, done that :aetsch:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No, that isn't true... i used to believe it, but now i've found someone who makes me believe in love. Love that will last forever, and will always be true.
I see all of this mush becomes most noticeable at valentines (well, near it) as usual.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I see all of this mush becomes most noticeable at valentines (well, near it) as usual.
Not really, no. I've known it for months, its just that everyone talks about love around valentines, so everyone talks about it more.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
:rolleyes: been there, done that :aetsch:
But not properly if you feel that way about love now.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not really, no. I've known it for months, its just that everyone talks about love around valentines, so everyone talks about it more.
Very true, but to those who do not know this wonderful ethereal feeling, it might seem like valentines makes us mushy.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I will most certainly be on my own!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
Very true, but to those who do not know this wonderful ethereal feeling, it might seem like valentines makes us mushy.
Well so be it then! I just hope that all the people who think that will someday experience love, and then understand why we are like that.
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
love is a many spendored thing....i have nothing against it.....apart from the incredibly heartache, which isnt really caused by love but by people. bad bad people.
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol iv felt like you have b4 :rolleyes:
She is everything you could wish for, everything seems to be ok when you are with her, no matter the problem. She is the first and last thing you think of each day and even in your dreams you see her. She is never wrong, and she is the most beautiful person in the world, no matter what anybody else says.

so yeh, been there done that :aetsch: :hmpf:
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
lol iv felt like you have b4 :rolleyes:
She is everything you could wish for, everything seems to be ok when you are with her, no matter the problem. She is the first and last thing you think of each day and even in your dreams you see her. She is never wrong, and she is the most beautiful person in the world, no matter what anybody else says.

so yeh, been there done that :aetsch: :hmpf:
So what happened?
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So what happened?
She found some1 better :rolleyes:
women, no matter what you do you cant please them
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
She found some1 better :rolleyes:
women, no matter what you do you cant please them
Then it wasn't love, if she felt that there could ever be anyone better than you...
ladyshort4u
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Maybe physically alone, but i've never been closer to anyone than i am now , so in my heart i wont be.

:dito:
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Then it wasn't love, if she felt that there could ever be anyone better than you...
lol i never said SHE was in love :aetsch:
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A bad break-up makes people feel very bitter about love, and it's worse if you felt really strongly about the person.

Been there, done that. Climbed back out of the pit of despair, though, which I'm very proud of.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
lol i never said SHE was in love :aetsch:
Love is a two way thing
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Love is a two way thing
yeh true, but obviously she lied :rolleyes:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Love is a two way thing
What about unrequited love?
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Love is a two way thing
Not necessarily. What if you're in a relationship with someone who means the world to you, but who is taking it less seriously than you are? Are you not in love?

A healthy, loving relationship is a two-way thing, but love itself is a feeling and doesn't necessarily require reciprocation to exist.

(Having said that, I do think that, to love someone, you should have spoken to them for more than half an hour...).
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)
Not necessarily. What if you're in a relationship with someone who means the world to you, but who is taking it less seriously than you are? Are you not in love?

A healthy, loving relationship is a two-way thing, but love itself is a feeling and doesn't necessarily require reciprocation to exist.

(Having said that, I do think that, to love someone, you should have spoken to them for more than half an hour...).
Very true as you cannot really have love at first sight, rather lust at first sight and then once you get to know them a lot better it may develop into love.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.49%
They might tell the bully (16)
10.39%
I don't think they'd understand (28)
18.18%
It might lead to more bullying (57)
37.01%
There's nothing they could do (43)
27.92%

Watched Threads