The Student Room Group

Why does she sometimes take hours to reply while being active?

This girl and I have been talking for abit now we both admitted feelings to each-other and we are pretty close to being a couple/dating she seems really interested in me and loves speaking to me.but I just curiously don’t understand why sometimes she will purposefully leave me on delivered on snap while being active.not trying to be needy or whatever but it kinda stresses me out sometimes making me wonder if she’s messing with me or trying to make me want her more

Advice?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why hasn’t it happened yet?
Original post by Curlydude690
This girl and I have been talking for abit now we both admitted feelings to each-other and we are pretty close to being a couple/dating she seems really interested in me and loves speaking to me.but I just curiously don’t understand why sometimes she will purposefully leave me on delivered on snap while being active.not trying to be needy or whatever but it kinda stresses me out sometimes making me wonder if she’s messing with me or trying to make me want her more

Advice?

Don’t think it’s right to stalk her activity to be honest yes I admit priority and genuine attention if love and feeling is there is a must although perhaps your message may have been the very first to which she may have had numerous of and perhaps it maybe ascended to the most recent and the one she got a while back as for being active well if she happens to know you’ve messaged her whilst being active I personally think that’s just a lack of respect and ignorant.
Ask her.

It’s very draining to be responding straight away to text messages.
Original post by Admit-One
Ask her.

Why?

Advice?

If you are a busy lad with an active life, you wont have time to monitor her activities.

Some suggestions:
1. Go to the gym.
2. If you are old enough, find a job
3. Get your resources up.
4. Find a hobby e.g. sports, entertainment etc.
Reply 6

Advice?

Well I have advice
I think you guys should go on a date
You know like so Romance 😏
Reply 7

Advice?

She’s playing mind games and is trying not to appear too eager. Seems to be working!
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Euapp
She’s playing mind games and is trying not to appear too eager. Seems to be working!

I figured, I hate playing these games but how do I beat her at this?

She won’t speak to me sometimes during the day but only at night and sometimes that’s very late.she also will sometimes leave me on delivered for another 15/6 hours and acting still completely interested and starting convos/she is active during the day some days.

The snap score keeps going up and up,I thought if she liked me she would want to respond most of the time! She dosnt view my story’s while being active and ignoring but will view them when she replies
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Kosi98
Well I have advice
I think you guys should go on a date
You know like so Romance 😏

Ahahahah working on it
Reply 11
Original post by Admit-One
Ask her.

I have asked her about this once cos she was abit off for a few days and she said it’s to do with her problems nothing to worry about but it still happens lmao
Reply 12
Original post by Mohammed_80
Don’t think it’s right to stalk her activity to be honest yes I admit priority and genuine attention if love and feeling is there is a must although perhaps your message may have been the very first to which she may have had numerous of and perhaps it maybe ascended to the most recent and the one she got a while back as for being active well if she happens to know you’ve messaged her whilst being active I personally think that’s just a lack of respect and ignorant.

Yeh I just think that Yk if someone is a priority in your life or whatever you would still whenever you have free time would respond or whatever but that’s Dosnt seem to be the case sometimes, im not sure why she does this but will act completely still interested
Reply 13
Original post by Wired_1800
If you are a busy lad with an active life, you wont have time to monitor her activities.

Some suggestions:
1. Go to the gym.
2. If you are old enough, find a job
3. Get your resources up.
4. Find a hobby e.g. sports, entertainment etc.

Great point,I do some of these stuff but I still overthink so much of this while doing it idk what to do sometimes
Reply 14
Original post by Zarek
Why hasn’t it happened yet?

Other commitments like sport/school and just poor timing
Reply 15
Other commitments like sport/school and just poor timing

Maybe she’s just got a relaxed attitude to messaging, maybe she’s playing a game, maybe it’s not as on the cards as you hope. See if you can make it happen and then you’ll know
Reply 16
I figured, I hate playing these games but how do I beat her at this?

She won’t speak to me sometimes during the day but only at night and sometimes that’s very late.she also will sometimes leave me on delivered for another 15/6 hours and acting still completely interested and starting convos/she is active during the day some days.

The snap score keeps going up and up,I thought if she liked me she would want to respond most of the time! She dosnt view my story’s while being active and ignoring but will view them when she replies

I really don’t like this style of play. Either she’s interested or she isn’t. I advise finding other interests to fill your time.
Great point,I do some of these stuff but I still overthink so much of this while doing it idk what to do sometimes

Great.
Reply 18
Original post by Euapp
I really don’t like this style of play. Either she’s interested or she isn’t. I advise finding other interests to fill your time.

Would you say this is a common style of play or is there something wrong with this girl?
One thing I wanted to say was as-well I have done something like this before but not like how she has left me on delivered for 18h, I noticed that it backfires on her a lot and she will double text me or say my name, “i missed you”???? Like what
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 19
Original post by Zarek
Maybe she’s just got a relaxed attitude to messaging, maybe she’s playing a game, maybe it’s not as on the cards as you hope. See if you can make it happen and then you’ll know

Tru,I guess I’ll just have to wait but she’s done it for 18h now

Latest