This discussion is closed.
Zebrastripes
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I'm planning a surprise welcome home party for my boyfriend, and it has a pink and blue theme. Balloons, paper plates/cups (saves washing up!), goody bags, and drinks. I am doing pitchers.. and one will be blue hawian.. but i need a pink drink.. preferably containing vodka. Any ideas?

(If you think i am crazy, i am not, just pulling out all the works and making this so so pretty and amazing.)
pikaboo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sex on the beach is kind of pink. Cranberry juice.
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ladydeborah)
I'm planning a surprise welcome home party for my boyfriend, and it has a pink and blue theme. Balloons, paper plates/cups (saves washing up!), goody bags, and drinks. I am doing pitchers.. and one will be blue hawian.. but i need a pink drink.. preferably containing vodka. Any ideas?

(If you think i am crazy, i am not, just pulling out all the works and making this so so pretty and amazing.)
Put grenadine in just about anything and you'll amke it pink!! Strawberry daquiris are pink as well surely
rachplatt
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pikaboo)
Sex on the beach is kind of pink. Cranberry juice.
Ooh yes! Sex on the beach is a lovely cocktail, or strawberry margherita:
strawberries, tequila, cointreau and vodka. www.cocktail.com has recipes for practically every cocktail in the world I think!
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
Strawberry daquiris are pink as well surely
Words. Out. My. Mouth.

hmmm... daquiri... yummy.
Zebrastripes
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Thank you all! I have to plan plan plan now. (I have 10 weeks to plan this, but it's keeping my mind off missing him too much).
rachplatt
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My friend is having a cocktail party on saturday night. Not posh dresses or anything, just various alcoholic stuff and a cocktail shaker! Can anyone give me a new recipe to try other than the usuals??
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rachplatt)
My friend is having a cocktail party on saturday night. Not posh dresses or anything, just various alcoholic stuff and a cocktail shaker! Can anyone give me a new recipe to try other than the usuals??
Dennis the Menace - Archers, Malibu, pineapple juice and cranberry (I think, it was something red anyway!!) Yum!!

After Eight shooters are great too, think its just Baileys and creme de menthe, not sure though, I was always a bit drunk when it got round to shooters and didn't pay much attention to what I was actually drinking!!
rachplatt
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
Dennis the Menace - Archers, Malibu, pineapple juice and cranberry (I think, it was something red anyway!!) Yum!!

After Eight shooters are great too, think its just Baileys and creme de menthe, not sure though, I was always a bit drunk when it got round to shooters and didn't pay much attention to what I was actually drinking!!
dennis the menace incorporates 2 favourite drinks...archers and lemonade and malibu and pineapple! I think that would be a success! I think the other one might make me a bit ill :puke:
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Cosmopolitons! Triple sec, vodka and cranberry served with a lime
F. Poste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cobra01977)
Cosmopolitons! Triple sec, vodka and cranberry served with a lime
Took the words right out of my mouth... it's my birthday today (as it's 1 am and all..) and I will enjoy many a cosmopolitan at my party tonight
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Strawberry Daqueries are the BESTTTTTTTT - mmmmmmmmm - probably the only alcoholic drink I like the taste of a lot!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24%
No (323)
76%

Watched Threads