Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    I meant to! Maybe next time! I'm not far away.
    In the place of the enemy :secruity: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yossarian)
    Did many of your apples have a tang to them?
    well yea expecially the granny smith their meant to arn't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    well yea expecially the granny smith their meant to arn't they?
    Yes, especially with the worms as an added special ingrediant

ReputationRep:
    Not a problem. Lots of food (for example cheese in Corsica) contains grubs.

Just extra protein...

Aitch

ReputationRep:
    I was eating an apple once when my dad pointed out there was a worm in it. Also, my dad had a caterpillar in his lettuce once. Oh well, everyone must eat their peck of dirt.

ReputationRep:
    I've eaten many apples with worm holes in them.
    Although I did pick them straight from the tree. You just learn to cut around the holes and wash the apples.
    They taste so much better grown yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    I went to get an apple from my kitchen just there, and the first one i picked up had a worm hole through it.Eurgh it was sick! imagine if i hadn't seen that! :dong:
    SO WHAT:mad:get a knife cute the hole part and eat the rest :mad: ,actully it's better you eating less apples means more apples for me :rolleyes:
    and by the way worms are protiens :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    SO WHAT:mad:get a knife cute the whole part and eat the rest :mad: ,actully it's better you eating less apples means more apples for me :rolleyes:
    and by the way worms are protiens :cool:
    I told you she wouldn't like it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    habosh, apples are pukey!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww! apples!

come on habosh, fire your apple army! :aetsch:
    :bootyshak :bootyshak
    each time you say that you force me to take a life of a sweet penguin ,sell his skin and use the money to plant more apples
    YOU CAN JOKE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT,EXCEPT ABOUT THE LOVELY MAGNIFECENT APPLES, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT KIDDO :mad: :mad: :aetsch:
    *wonder if that was enough* :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    I told you she wouldn't like it :p:
    The only think I keep non eaten from an apple is the seeds and sometimes I swallow part of them

ReputationRep:
    :bootyshak :bootyshak
    each time you say that you force me to take a life of a sweet penguin ,sell his skin and use the money to plant more apples
    YOU CAN JOKE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT,EXCEPT ABOUT THE LOVELY MAGNIFECENT APPLES, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT KIDDO :mad: :mad: :aetsch:
    *wonder if that was enough* :rolleyes:
    i will burn down all the apple trees. Penguins are taking over habosh :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    i will burn down all the apple trees. Penguins are taking over habosh :aetsch:
    you can't burn apples trees down,you just can't plus penguins have no hands they do us no good..APPLES give us lots of vitamins fun to eat and just cute and lovely

ReputationRep:
    hey, you know those Sainsbury's packs of ready-to-eat salad?
    well, a while ago some guy found a real frog living inside one of those.....
    and when he opened the packet, it jumped out!
    so much for a worm in an apple.....................

ReputationRep:
    you can't burn apples trees down,you just can't plus penguins have no hands they do us no good..APPLES give us lots of vitamins fun to eat and just cute and lovely
    im not a penguin, im a penguin kid. I have hands so goodbye apple trees. Besides you apple hugger apples are horrible. Get rid of them :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    im not a penguin, im a penguin kid. I have hands so goodbye apple trees. Besides you apple hugger apples are horrible. Get rid of them :aetsch:
    :bawling:you can't dfo it actully you caaaaaan't :aetsch: plus kids shouldn't play with matches :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    :bawling:you can't dfo it actully you caaaaaan't :aetsch: plus kids shouldn't play with matches :aetsch:
    well, i dont stick to rules do i. It is why you love me :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    Well, haven't you ever heard that worse than finding a worm in your apple after taking a bite is to find half of a worm in your apple after taking a bite...

ReputationRep:
    well, i dont stick to rules do i. It is why you love me :aetsch:
    I do???? :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    a hole is better than half a worm

ReputationRep:
    I do???? :eek: :eek:
    nope. :bawling: :bandit:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.