a fine lot, well...most of them lol
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
imo most girls these days are slutty :rolleyes:
I dunno... the ones you notice look really slutty... maybe theres a whole group of girls that get little attention as theyre just normal looking? :confused:
Harv616
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
i'm worried about your attitude to girls :confused:
lol if u met my ex you would understand why
she f*cked me about alot
TakemetoAvalon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
look harder
and girls always complain we guys don't notice they look special one day
Blackmarket Boy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
she f*cked me about alot
oh is that why you're always on here acting all depressed. Sorry man. Don't worry, there's 2 of us. Our sigs reflect the same meaning too.
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
she f*cked me about alot
I had a feeling there was some reason for the disproportionately huge amount of bitterness towards girls... *manly hug* don't worry about it dude, forget her if you can and try to have a more positive outlook on girls. I'm sure you'll find someone who will treat you the way you deserve.
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Blackmarket Boy)
oh is that why you're always on here acting all depressed. Sorry man. Don't worry, there's 2 of us. Our sigs reflect the same meaning too.
lol yeh, iv been this way so long i cant be any diffrent

cool sig
anchemis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
err... where is the formal ball dress option??
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by anchemis)
Not in the poll the last time I looked...

... and thats the sarcasm budget spent for tonight
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
I had a feeling there was some reason for the disproportionately huge amount of bitterness towards girls... *manly hug* don't worry about it dude, forget her if you can and try to have a more positive outlook on girls. I'm sure you'll find someone who will treat you the way you deserve.
lol thanks, and we will see

(Original post by anchemis)
i dont see 1? :confused:

tho i have voted......
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Hey, long skirts are good. There is nothing wrong with a girl in a skirt. Maybe not formal but still... I still thinks look most attractive when they actually look like girls
anchemis
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

what sarcasm... I prefer girls (actually ladies) that appear educated... so a decent ball gown would do...
scatterbrain
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
hipster jeans without a long enough top is gross.....

and I think girls are being kind of slutty when they have BOTH a low cut top and hipster jeans with stomach showing.
uugh, our entire year 12 wears these jeans with tops that only come halfway down, its like a uniform. Or, they all traipse in in tartan mini skirts, with scary pointy boots. Our head remarked that they are a very slutty year group.

In English today we looked at this Lear quote 'if only to go warm were gorgeous' :rolleyes: hmmm
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by scatterbrain)
uugh, our entire year 12 wears these jeans with tops that only come halfway down, its like a uniform. Or, they all traipse in in tartan mini skirts, with scary pointy boots. Our head remarked that they are a very slutty year group.

In English today we looked at this Lear quote 'if only to go warm were gorgeous' :rolleyes: hmmm
Yuk...
scatterbrain
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yuk...
They're a little bit scary...
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ha I think a lot of that is down to me talking in a somewhat unlady like manner about a lot of things with him. aha.

Anyway, I like girls wearing just low jeans and t shirts (Or skirts...ultimatly better then jeans).
If going out and trying to dress up, a nice top that suits her chest. And a shortish skirt if the top isn't revealing. If it is...a longer skirt or nice trousers.
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Luize)
Ha I think a lot of that is down to me talking in a somewhat unlady like manner about a lot of things with him. aha.

Anyway, I like girls wearing just low jeans and t shirts (Or skirts...ultimatly better then jeans).
If going out and trying to dress up, a nice top that suits her chest. And a shortish skirt if the top isn't revealing. If it is...a longer skirt or nice trousers.
:eek: u like girls?!
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
a fine lot, well...most of them lol
Hehe yeah, there's always a few who let the side down.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i can't believe guys talk like that! I thought only girls thought they were emotionally abused! :p:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads