?
Report 14 years ago
iluvatar, who are you? Arnold Rimmer>#?
frost105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
5 0f us in our history gcse paper put we all live in a yellow submarine in our nazi germany essays...surprisingly we all got A's!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by af1)
iluvatar, who are you? Arnold Rimmer>#?
, no, thankfully. I wouldn't want to be that much of a smeg head. But thats where i got it from, and i just thought it would be very funny.
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
'He's trying to get his end away'.
InterCity125
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wrote about trains, signalling and couplers in a general studies exam.
Va Va Voom
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
in a french writing exam, i had to write about the key events in france during world war 2..i managed about 5 lines, then ended the essay with 'NB. i've forgotten the key dates.' (in french of course! ) needless to say, i got a U but resat it and got an A and in a gcse re question, i wrote 'only god knows'. still managed an A* overall though. plenty of random comments in general studies and critical thinking too. we don't usually get the opportunity to smile during an exam, so seize it whenever you can!
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
I wrote 'what other sources' in a sociology exam saying 'blah blah blah, and using knowledge from other sources'. And 'I don't care what the answer is' that often works.

But the best thing has to be 'Je ne comprends pas' in a French exam.
Alice2411
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Blackmarket Boy)
I was cruising through my Spanish GCSE oral a couple of years ago and it was going absolutely perfectly but on the very last question, I went blank and paused for half a minute and swore under my breath. My teacher rewound the tape and turned up the volume to see if we could hear it for a laugh - and we could! Thank God I still got an A*!

omg that totally reminded me! i remmeber in all my mocks orals if they asked what i bought when i went shopping i always used to the word for butter because i thought it was the word for make up! that mus have sounded so random! haha!
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Alice2411)
omg that totally reminded me! i remmeber in all my mocks orals if they asked what i bought when i went shopping i always used to the word for butter because i thought it was the word for make up! that mus have sounded so random! haha!
Yes, haha...
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
Oh yes, the opening paragraph to my personal statement was 'the borg, a race of cyborgs from star trek, believe that individuality is irrelivent. I disagree'
Did you spell it like that:p:?
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
Did you spell it like that:p:?
probably not, seeing as it was done in word it would have been spell checked first.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Blue_Garage)

But the best thing has to be 'Je ne comprends pas' in a French exam.
The was my most common phrase in my GCSE French Oral! And I also said that I had Coca Cola for breakfast because I couldn't remember any other drink!
bestdeceptions
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Great thread! It's not quite the same but we used to have competitions to see who could get lowest in our music exams (this was years 7-9). I think I gave the definition of pizzicato as a pizza topping.
Tenacious_DRE
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"my chair can be used for each of the 3 sexes"
Sam_B
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"my chair can be used for each of the 3 sexes"
LOL, thats great.
shootingstar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
I decided to see how many song titles I could get into my General Studies exam paper. I got about 17 in 2 sides of A4, including The Drugs Don't Work, If You Tolerate This Then Your Children Will Be Next, Unfinished Sympathy and so on and so forth...
I so wish I'd been marking that exam! hehe!
shootingstar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
The was my most common phrase in my GCSE French Oral! And I also said that I had Coca Cola for breakfast because I couldn't remember any other drink!
I started speaking German in my french exam... my teacher cracked up laughing... note to self: never study two languages at once...
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
my friend was talking about a piece of media we had watched (a film with a religious theme) and he changed the story of the film to include a chatachter called "sh*t pimp" (LOL dunno why), and kept saying things like "so when sh*t pimp came out to talk to the people..." as if he was an actual charachter.

my other friend also wrote "I don't believe that people should try and convert others because this is unfair and a bit like facism and being a NAZI like hitler was. this is why."

he actually underlined those words and put them in capitals.
PinkPigeon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I haven't put anything funny in but a friend of mine managed to get 'using hard and intimate thrusting' into a Roman essay!
Noel
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
In my GCSE English exam, I wrote about how "it is neccesary for people to watch coronation street, otherwise we would all be walking zombies" random I know. I also regulary play bogeies off **** and dom in the cinema lol. :aetsch:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (68)
23.45%
No (222)
76.55%

Watched Threads