Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nobody has used the term, "thingymajig"?

ReputationRep:
    I tend to save my stupidity for the General Studies exams...

ReputationRep:
    In an I.T paper a few years back, I was asked a question about the personal attributes a programmer would need for his job... To which I replied, 'a good sense of humour'.

Then went on and told the examiner how stupid I thought that question was.

I.T exams are far longer then they need to be.

ReputationRep:
    One of my mates got "wibble-wobble like jelly on a plate" in an english essay". I got "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.' into my GCSE RS exam. I still got 98% as well.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was a bit of an accident when I was in year nine. I managed to confuse Dulux and Durex in a creative writing essay- I'm not entirely sure what the teacher thought of my "painting the walls red with Durex" comment.

ReputationRep:
    put 'the proof is in the pudding' in an essay today...what a joke. was writing about people who experience neaer death experiences btw.

ReputationRep:
    In a geogrpahy essay I started every sentence describing an event with "Suddenly" or "Without warning"
    I also managed to mention the effciency and style accredited to the dutch peoples.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.