The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
As long as you feel comfortable with it i suppose :confused:
Reply 2
When ever it feels right

Iv seen couples who have been going out for a week, had sex and been together for a long time.

Depends on the people really, but for me it would be about a year i think
Reply 3
BhArJ

Iv seen couples who have been going out for a week, had sex and been together for a long time.

You've seen them have sex?! :eek: :biggrin:
Reply 4

It really depends on the individuals. I had sex quite early on with my boyfriend, but it felt right and we've been together nearly three years.
yeah i think it depends on couple too. i would say around 6 months to a year.
Reply 6
Whenever you are ready to.....i'd say a week though.
Reply 7
I waited 6 months with my first proper boyfriend. But a month with my current one :redface: I just felt so very comfortable with him
Reply 8
Sarky

It really depends on the individuals. I had sex quite early on with my boyfriend, but it felt right and we've been together nearly three years.

whens early?
Reply 9
Like everyone else said, when you both feel ready :smile:
Reply 10
THE PROPHETOR!
whens early?

A week or so?

I had known him for a while before that.
Reply 11
There's no right or wrong answer. For example, look at the time difference between need_money and BhArJ:

BhArJ

Depends on the people really, but for me it would be about a year i think

need_money
Whenever you are ready to.....i'd say a week though.

It's really a matter of opinion and what you feel is right
Reply 12
3 1/2 weeks.
Woa, I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 10 months and we haven't planned on having any sex, we're fine with just outercourse at the moment.

But then again,we're virgins so we want to take it slowly (I'm awaiting some pisstakers...)
Reply 14
Krysa
Woa, I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 10 months and we haven't planned on having any sex, we're fine with just outercourse at the moment.

But then again,we're virgins so we want to take it slowly (I'm awaiting some pisstakers...)

Outercourse. Lol i like it :smile:
Hmmm...

Yeah, your probably right...

Thanks for all your responses...

I was thinking around 3 months as me and my girl have messed around before, but only once

Meh...

Jason
Is it right to bring up the convasation of sex?

God, how awkard is that gonna be!!!
Reply 17
ok i went out for 2 years with someone and nothing happened,
next dude lasted 2 weeks......do the math.

(tht dude i lost my virginity to however i then went out with for 2 and a half years, and i eas friends with him for 3 years before anything happened. it just felt right)
:eek: Wow, a year? 10 months? How do you wait so long?
Reply 19
34 mins

Latest

Trending

Trending